Missing You

"When are you coming back?" I asked tying away on my computer, fisnish up some editing before I go home.

"Miss me already?" I could see the smirk on her face.

It's been  a month since Jhene went back home and already our 'relationship' is in the news. Jhene doesn't mind but I do, the paparazzi are driving me crazy. I guess it's worth it, Jhene is so gentle and kind with me.  But it's to already to really know if its sincere, Aria tricked me and I vowed to never let anyone in...I stil haven't talked about my past and she's okay with that.

"it's been four weeks..." I wine smiling hard. she chuckles.

"I know, I miss you too. But I'll be out there in two weeks for a photo shoot. But this time I'm bringing Koko." I froze.

Koko Aka Namiko Aka her daughter. I'm freaking out.

"Bae?" Jhene said breaking me out my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said looking at my phone, she was biting her lip. She always did that when she was nervous.

"Did you hear me?" She asked.

"Yeah, so does this means I get to meet Namiko?" I asked looking at her, she blushed.

"I was hopping so, if you think it-" I cut her off. "Not at all, I know we're not serious or anything but I would love to meet your daughter." She giggles, but the her expression changed.

"What do you mean we're not serious?" She pouts, it's so adoreable.

"I mean..." I shurgged. "I thought we'd agree we'd go slow. I'm not ready to get my heart broken again."

"And I told you I wouldn't break your hurt." She said sternly," we've had so many converstaion about this topic but I'm still scared." She tried not to looked annoyed but she was.

"Just because we're taking it slow doesn't mean I'm not serious about you Elease." Jhene said very softly almost making me melt. "I don't want you to be just a fling, I want you to be mines and only mines. Okay?" Jhene looked me in the eyes and I blushed, then nodded.

"Say it." Jhene smirked and I'm playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm yours." I blush.

"That's right, hey I gotta go. Koko needs me." She said looking behind her.

"Yeah sure, I'll talk to you soon?" I asked biting my lip

"Yeah of course, later."And with that ended our facetiming date.

I put my phone down on my table and she sat back on the chair and sighs, I keep getting these tingling feelings in my stomach. It's the same feeling I had after Aria broke my heart, I feel like Jhene's feeling are geniue but I can't be so sure. I hear a throat clearing, making me basically jump out of my skind. Carrie looked at me smiling hard, I swear she's a ninja I never know when she's in my office. EVER.

"So talking to you're boo?" Carrie sat on my desk and took my phone.

Damn I don't have a passcode, I tried to take it from her but for a really pettie girl she's fast and strong. I guess she was going through my pictues cause one mintues she's smiling then she gasp. Oh god I hope she doesn't see the pics of Jhene and I. She looked up at me then back at my phone shocked.

"Omg, jhene is your boo?" She whispers showing me a picture of me and Jhene in bed with just our undergraments, I was hiding my face in her neck and she's kissing my shoulder. I couldn't help but blush. That was right after we made love....sober of course.

"I can neither confirm or deny..."I blushed really hard and Carrie squealed. 

"Omg! That's so cute, I didn't even know she swinged that way." Carrie sat on my desk and and cross her legs. "So when did this happen?" She smirked.

-Jhene-

"Are you so sure about bring Koko around her?" Kae asked sitting on my island.

"Yeah, I mean yeah we've only been talking for like a month, but I like her engery. She kind hearted, but she's been hurt to the point of no return. I know she's not ready to open up to me, but she is little by little." I smiled just thinking of Elease. "She gets so shy around me, I love it. She even makes the shy person come out of me." I say blushing.

I haven't told that many people about me and Elease's relationship because of the newness, but Kae and I have been best friends for a while so I can count on her to keep this just between us.

"Aww Jay, this is so cute. I have to meet her, like ASAP." Kae said too excited.

"Come to L.A. with me." 

"When are you going?" 

"Tomorrow." I said smiling, I know I told Elease I'll be there in two weeks, but I want to surprise her, Kae had the biggest smile on her lips.

"Great! Well I'm gonna go pack." and with that she left, I hope Elease is happy to see me cause I miss her so much....