Right there....

-Jhene-

"W-w-what how I-" Elease cover my mouth with her soft lips, instantly moanig into her mouth. It felt good to kiss her again, although it was only two days it felt like two years withouth her. I missed her and I wanted to show her how much. I pulled closer to me by her belt and wrapped my arms around her neck and sucked on her bottom lip, I felt her hands on my ass and couldn't do anything but giggle. 

"Baby." I moaned smiling hard.

"I know, just let me make it up to you." Elease said moving backwards towards the couch. I broke away from the kiss to look in her eyes, they were filled with lust. I know it's been so long, but I want, no I need her to understand how much I love her.

"You wouldn't let me explain." I said standing there like a lost puppy.

She moved closer to me, and grabbed my face. "I know, and I'm sorry. I just felt like my heart was ripped out again. I didn't want to feel like I did when I caught Aria cheating."

"But I'm not her, I actually love you." I gasped when I realized what I just told her.

"You love me?" She said shocked.

"Of course, I fell in love with you the night I met you. I'm not gonna hurt you like Aria did. Just let me love you the way you need to be loved." I said looking in her eyes, I saw a tear fall down and her lip was trembling.

"I love you too..." We both smiled, this is a break through she never confessed to liking me and now she's confessing to loving me...amazing.

"I'm sorry to break up your moment, but we gotta take off." The Flight attendent said with a flushed face, like he just got caught watching his parents having sex.

"Alright." We got in our seats, buckled up and entwined our fingers as the plane took off. Elease is finally coming to my place, luckily Koko is not gonna be here but we gotta a least take her to the zoo when Ryan decides he want to go to the studio. I lay my head on her shoulder and sighs deeply, I'm so hapy that we are on good terms. But we still gotta talk about how we're gonna take care of this situation.

"So what are we gonna do about this problem?I know how you don't like being in the spotlight." I said touching her shoulder.

She shrugged, "Hey it's out, there's no denying anymore." She smiles, which made me smiles.

"Let's just hope these pops dont make me go Brittney Spears on them." She warps her arme around me and kisses my hair, then sleep consumed our body. L.A. Here we come!

-Elease- 

I've been to L.A before, but I wasn't expecting so many pops out in front of the airport. Thankfully Jhene's bodyguard Ken was blocking us, but they got pics of us ruining to the truck holding hands. 

Once we got in the truck I exhaled deeply, I just don't like a lot of people around me. maybe I have a small case of Anthropophobia cause whenever i get around too many people i my throat get closed, that's part of why I don't like clubs and i'm just a homebody.  I enjoy being in the house listening to music and drinking my wine. I know that will be changing soon.

"Are you okay? You haven't let go of my hand." Jhene said worried, I looked down and I was still her hand, tightly i might add. So I let go you nervously chuckled.

"Sorry, I was deep in thought. Is koko gonna be with us?" I asked and she smirked

"No, she's gonna be with her father for a week," Jhene fake pout but I know she's kinda happy cause we get some time alone, and lord knows we need it right now.

"Oh really?" I asked as I kiss her hand, she bites her lip.

"Yes, and it's been too long...." She moved closer to me.

"Yes two whole days." I said sarcastically, she laughed and turned her back and laid on me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck while rubbing her thigh. She moaned and laid her head on my shoulder as I went higher up her dress. "Bae," She wines and looks at the driver, who was too into the song that was on the radio.

I sucked on her ear which made her moan louder. "You know you want this?" My fingers graze her dripping wet panties as she slumps lower making my fingers graze over her harder."Thought so." I slide my finger in and she gasped loudly making the driver look back at us. I smirked and kiss behind her ear. "Close your mouth before we get caught." I said curving my finger. 

"Mmmm I don't know if I can, the way you using your finger. 😉" She rolled her eyes and started grinding.

my lips explored her neck making sure to leaves marks, I felt her nails grazes against my skins as she bit her lip to stop any moans from escaping. She laid her head on my shower and turn to look at me, her eyes showed pure lust it was the most sexiest look on her so far. Just imagine how she'll be at the house. The ride to her house was LONG so I deiced to tease her, I get her close to orgasm then I stop then go slowly and speeding up she was pissed. It was cute seeing her skins so flushed she was very beautiful, I am the luckiest girl in the world. 

Once we stopped in her driveway I was shocked her house look a normal middle class family, two floors, a fence a garage and a nice sized back yard with a kid playground and swings. It was perfect; we go in and it looks amazing, the living room furnished like a Hollywood lounge, the color scheme very eligent but simple black and white.The hallway same as the living room with a small table next to the door and pictures of Jhene and Namiko, some silly some professional then there's one that I don't really like, its of her, Namiko and Her father. The looked so happy, his hand on Jhene's waist, it made me wonder how we'd look like in a family picture.

"I keep forgetting to take that down..."Jhene said standing next to me looking at it, she went to take it down, but I touched her arms; she looked confused.

"No, not yet at least."She looked at me confused but I smirked, she then realized what I ment and blushed.

"I love your house by the way." I smiled, she smirked and grabbed my hand.

"But you haven't seen the best part." she bites her lip and takes me upstiars to her room. It was....prue.

White everything but the covers and blinds, thoes were black. She had a nice sized walk-in closest, bathroom connect with a jacuqzzi tub and a shower with glass windows and marble walls. It was very beauitful.

"You know from the outside if looks like a normal family lives here, but when you come in...I can tell you live here." I smiled, she giggles.

"Well who would think Jhene lived in this neighborhood? I'm not like other artist, who needs the half millon house is was only 92,000 and I'm okay with that." She smiles, this is why I love her.

"You wanna test out the shower?" I smiked and she bit her lip and pulled me close, My breathing go shollow and my heart beat raced to the sky. Her lips were close, when i tried len in she moved back and pushed me back and smirked then walked out the bathroom.

"Payback's a bitch aint it?" She yelled, I couldn't help but laughed.

I am turly the luckiest woman in the world.