Really Over

"So you mean to tell me that you don't love me?" Aria said smirking with her arms folded.

So many emotions were flowing thought me, Hate, Love, Confusion, and annoyance. I just don't understand that after all the shit she put me she asked me that. I lost my family, my best Friend, and wort I lost myself loving her. The first few years I was on a high I didn't want to come down from. I was happy, my life was in order, we were getting married and finding a place together. That is until I found her fucking her co-worker IN OUR BED. You might say well why did you stay? I was dumb in love, I thought she really love me and I forgave her. Then she started putting me down, telling me I need to lose weight or stop drinking pop cause it would mess up my face even worst. Then the abuse started, which made me lose my family. They could stand around and let me 'kill myself' for allowing her to hurt me physically.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked she stood there emotionless.

"Yeah, you know I'm your one and only." I laughed.

"Really? So your way of showing your affection was to slap me up or calling me out my name?" I was furious, she has no right to be in front of my door smiling in my face as if nothing happedn and ask me that. She's truly lost her mind.

"You know I wasn't in a right place, I have changed. I don't sniff anymore, I cleaned up. Which is why I'm here." her voice soften and she looked genuinely remorseful. "Can I come in?" she asked all innocent, it just made me want to throw up.

"For what?"

"To talk, I really wanna knw how you've been."

"I'm fine but you don't need to come in." I said standing my ground, spreading my arms on each side of door so she can't just walk in. We both know what would happen if she comes in. She smirked, as if she knew what was on my mind.

"Why? Cause you know you miss me?" she moved in closer, her scent entering my space. I took it in and almost gave in, but I can't.

"I don't miss you, I have a girlfriend." She moved back and smirked. "Oh really what's her name?" She asked folding her arm smiling evilly.

"Jhene." I heard a stern voice behind Aria and eyes widen.

Jhene was standing there with her arms folded, she was clearly pissed. Aria was shocked.

"Jhene...as in THE Jhene Aiko?" Aria said breath taken.

"The one and only, you must be Aria." Jhene said walking up slowly.

All the anger I had for her before has earsed, I was releaved she was here. I honeslty don't know what would had happen if she didn't just pop up.

Aria scoffed, " I don't believe this." She rolled her eyes, I looked at Jhene, she looked at me and winked.

"Oh yeah?" Jhene walked over to me, looked me deep in my eyes, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into one of the most passionate kisses we have ever had.

I pull her so close it was like I was trying to combine our bodies. I started carressing her bottom giving it a little squeeze, she giggled then moaned. I never been this happy in my life. We stop kissing and Jhene's face was so red, I love when she gets shy on me. "I missed you," I wined smiling hard, stilling onto her backside. She pecked my lips and laid her head on my shoulder and sighed deeply. "I missed you too." He held on tighter as I looked in Aria's eyes I saw hurt, it made me feel back but at the same time I shouldn't feel that way. I'm finally happy and she needs to leave me, I guess she got the messages cause she just smiled and left. I hugged Jhene tigher and kissed her head.

<<<<<----------

"bae..." I said kissing over her face, Jhene kept moving her face. So I kept kissing on her face, she gabbed my waist and sighed with her eyes still closed.

"We gotta get up," I kissed her chin, she smiled.

"Why...."She pouted.

"Because we need to talk." Once I said that, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, "What's there to talk about?" She asked confused.

"You're not gonna ask why Aria was here?" I asked

She shaked her head unfazed. "No, for what? I trust you and know nothing happen, plus you didn't let her cross the threshold." She smiled and kissed my lips. "MMmm I loved when you called me your girlfriend." She blushed.

"I did?" I said very clueless, I honestly don't rememeber telling Aria Jhene was my girlfriend. Now that I think of it I don't remeber at lot of things I said, I guess controling my anger was that only thing I was focused on.

"Yess, it was so hot." She chuckles "I'll admit I came over here last night to catch you in a act cause you butt dial me, but I was surpring happy at the scene I seen." She said smiling hard

"The real question is, why didn't you contact me at all yesterday?" I pouted "I texted and called you, I thought it was because of our convo the other day. You seemed hurt because I said we weren't serious so I thought you were out metting up with other girls." I said looking away, but she turned my head her way and looked me deep in my eyes.

I saw that she was concerned, "Bae, I will never want another. I need and only want you. I didn't call you cause I didn't want to tell you I was coming early. I wanted it to be a surprise, I brung my best friend and koko." She blushed, I felt dumb.

"I'm so stupid." I said covering my face with the cover, Jhene laughed and moved the cover. "Bae it's okay, I know your reason. You've been hurt before, but you gotta trust that I'm only here for you. Yes I might be getting famous, but I only want you. You're the only one, please Believe that." she held my hands.