Family Day

-Elease-

"Kae Look!" Koko said pointing to the teacup ride, we've been at the county fair all day. Jhene fame is cool but I can't look into her beautiful eyes or run my hands through her long soft hair due to baseball and sades.

I'm pretty sure she would have closed the Fair down if they knew who she was, but I'm enjoying this family time. When Jhene told me she brung not only her best friend, but her daughter, I was nervous and excited. What if they don't like me? Was my main thought, I know that if Namiko doesn't like me then its pretty much a deal breaker. After seeing Aria again and having Jhene there to witness that, made our bond grow for the better. After we discuss Aria once we never spoke about it again. She does fully trust me and for that I have to trust her fully, I'm still on the edge about it but for her I will try.

"She really likes you." Jhene entwined her fingers in mine and laid her head on my shoulder smiling hard. 

I looked at Namiko who was walking in front of us with Jhene's friend Kea, I don't really know much about her other than her dating Chris Brown and then some rumors of her and Seiko from Baldwin hills but I don't pay attention to things like that. I pulled our hands up to my mouth and Kissed the back of Jhene's hand, she blushed then Kae look back at us smiking. 

"So you told your friend about us huh?" I said smirking while our hands swing, she blushed and looked.

"Well yeah, did you?" She snapped her head back to look me in my eyes. 

"Yeah I did actually, I told my best friend Carrie. She knows me better than I know myself, " I chuckle thinking of the things me and her have got into. "She actually will be surprised that I'm with you right now." She looked at me puzzled.

"Why is that?" She tried to let go of my hand, but I squeezed her hand.

"Because I'm insecure, Aria broke me and for days she wouldn't answer her phone because she would be doing me dirty. When you didn't answer your phone I started doubting myself. " I stopped and put my head down, Kae noticed we stopped but Jhene told her to keep going.

" Because you thought I was cheating." I nodded.

"I felt how I was when I was with her. Ugly, not worthy, dumb, and down right pissed that I ever thought someone like you would ever fall for me." I feel the tear fall from my eye, before it could drop Jhene wipes it with the back of her hand and tilts my head up,

"Bae, you are an incredible person on the inside and the out. I will NEVER left another person come between what I feel for you. I want to start something real with you. I don't want you to ever feel like you are under me beacuse you aren't. Hell you're actually more famous, people just don't know your face." She chuckles which makes me smiled. "Ahh there it is, that beautiful smiles I fell in love with." She pecked my lips but I pulled her face closer and deepen the kiss. It was very passionate, I didn't want to stop but someone cleared their throat.

Jhene and I opened out eyes, not breaking from the kiss till we see Kae and Namiko standing in front of us with their arms holded and smiling. Well Namiko was peeking threw her hands that was covering her face. This little girl is just too cute.

"are you guys finish cause Koko is really for more rides." Kae said smiking. 

I coudn't help but blush hard, thanks to my complextion I turned dark red and my cheeks were burning. Jhene pecked my lips on more time and gabbed my hand and we continued.

"Don't give up on us." I heard Jhene whispter laying her head on my shoulder.

I don't think I could if I tried.

----------

"Mommy one more time!" Namiko yelled while jumpping in the bed, so this is what it's gonna be like if Jhene and I live together?

"Okay sweetie, " she picks up Koko and looks at me. "That is if it's okay with Leasie?" Jhene said giving me the puppy, I coudn't help but smiled. Then Koko jumped on me and gave me the puppy lips too. "Please Leasie? I will love you forever!"

How can I say no to something so adore?

I put in Shark Tale and got back in bed, Koko in the middle as Jhene and I  sleep on different sides. I'm not used to being this far from Jhene, so I rub her arm. She was getting comfortable when I touched her, she smiled at me then looked at Koko who was sleep before the movie could even start. We sliently giggled and got out the bed and headed to the kitchen.

"She looks just like you." I said going into the fridge, she sits on my island.

"Thanks, she's my reason for living." she swings her legs waiting for me to get the ice cream.

"So you just left Kae at the hotel? What kind of friend are you?" I joke, then i felt something small hit my arm. I look at the ground and it's a grape. 

"Oh so you wanna throw food huh?" I smirk closing the freezer.

"Whatchu gonna do?" She bite her lip seductively, I walked to her slowly biting my lip.

"Oh I know a few things." I spread her legs, getting inbetween, and rubs the inside of her thighs. She muffles her moans. 

"Mmmm, Koko.."She said but it's been a while and I'm too honry to stop.

"just bite this." I put a towel in her mouth as and bite and suck on her thighs.She starts grinding in my face so I inched my face to her center. Once there Jhene's breath got shallow, I looked up at the and she was whimpering. I took her center into my mouth through her panties and realeased it with my teeth making sure she felt it, she moaned loud and her bottome jolted towards my face. so I slapped her center a few times before pulling her panties to the side and sliding two fingers in hard. I moaned loudly, thankfully it's muffled, and pulled me up so were face to face. It was so hot, I take to towel out her mouth when I hear.

"Mom? Where are you?" Koko wined, Jhene whimpered and gave me a apologetic look and i took my hands out of her. She hopped off the island, she was on her way back to the room before I stopped her.

"I'ma deal with you later.." I slap her ass, she moans.

"Promise?"