Without Your Kiss....

-Jhene-

Beep.Beep.Beep

was the only noise heard in Elease's room, I'd never thought this would be the way I see her again. When I got the call I fell to the ground. I thought she was gone....

"What's going on do you got her? Is she harmed?" I asked frantic, I heard loud noises in the back and what seem to be Nick in the back ground.

"It's bad Jay, she's bleeding very bad." Chris said softly.

"Come on wake up," I could hear August in the background, I fell to my knees holding the phone to my ear, Kae scurried to my side and held me in her arms.

"W-what hospital are you guys going to?" I clear my throat but the knot that formed was making it hard.

"Shit we don't know, whatever one comes first, O might get a ticket how fast he's driving. She's gonna be okay don't give up faith." Chris said, his words didn't help how I felt.

"Oh shit, I can't feel her heart beat..." Nicki said causing me to gasp.

"Man come on O, fuck these cops! They gon' have to deal me with me if my girl don't make it."Micheal said.

"I"m doing CPR, Hold her head Nick." August said.

"I-I gotta go, but she's gonna be okay Jay don't give up just yet."

That was three weeks ago and I still haven't given up, I love her too much. Koko came up here last week, but she didn't want to see Elease like this and I understood so she's staying with Oryan till I am mentally stable to take care of her. Things just got better and now this happens, I'm starting to think that the universe doesn't want us together. But I can't help but love her, I just don't know what i'd do if she leaves me. I touch her hand and gasp at how cold her hands were.they we'ren't this cold yesterday.....My heart drops at the thought of something happening, I push the button then laid my head on her chest to hear her heart beat but it was very low.

"DOCTER!!!!PLEASE HURRY!!!" I yelled then the worst this started happening.

beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp....

-unknown-

"Is it done?" Aria asked calmly.

I hear the beeping nose in the background and smirk.

"Yeah it's done boss, when I get my money?" I asked walking away as all the nurses on the floor ran to Elease's room to try and recover her, but being that I'm good at my job that's not gonna work.

"What did I tell you?"

I sighed and meantally rolled my eyes. "You said go to Miami." I said

"Exacty, you will get it there," She hung up, I put my phone and head to the airport, Goodbye Elease. Hope you had a good life.

Yes I know it's short and I'm sorry I've just been so busy, school has started and I have many other things  to do and I know y'all been waiting for a while so here you got I hope you like it. Oh and please got check out the story I'm working on with Jssleshapooh called chance of a lifetime, you won't reget it :)

-Chopkick-