39

this chapters going to suck because i forgot the idea i had for it so i had to make something up. sorry. 

Taylors POV

"baby...the suns shining through the curtains...can you go close them.." Gus mumbled against my ear in his sleepy voice. 

"no but you can.." i said quietly. 

"fine.." he kissed the side of my head before getting up out of the bed. 

i watched as he walked over towards the window. He then turned around and smirked before yanking the curtains open, exposing the beaming sunlight. 

"what the fuck Gus!" i yelled while pulling the covers over my head. 

"shush." i heard him say. 

then a few moments later, i felt him crawl back on the bed. 

"baby let me under the covers." he pouted while pulling at the blankets. 

i lifted up the blankets allowing him to move in under them, beside me. 

"hey guess what im fixing to be the first to do?" he kissed my neck. 

"what?" i sighed, wanting to go back to sleep. 

"i love you." he continued to kiss down my neck. 

"thats not the first time either of us has said that." i closed my eyes as my words slurred from my tiredness. 

"but this is the first time either of us have said it while waking up next to each other.." his arm snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"good one..there's gonna be alot of first i love you's then." i smiled while turning around, facing him. 

"oh definitely." he smiled before gently colliding his lips with mine. 

"have i told you how much i love waking up next to you."  he pulled back, kissing me on my forehead, holding me in his arms. 

"what do you want to do today?" he asked as i laid my head against his chest. 

"this," i mumbled. 

"i totally forgot we were at your dads.." gus laughed. 

"oh shit me too." i chuckled. 

"oh my god. gus!" i groaned. 

"what sweetheart?" he asked. 

"school starts back in two days." i pouted. 

"its okay. its our senior year. and we only have like half a semester left." he smiled. 

"i dont wanna go. i don't want to see Connor and all them," i muttered. 

"do you remember the first time we ever made awkward eye contact?" Gus asks randomly. 

"uhhh. i dont think so." i raised my eyebrow. 

"it was that time i walked into class late...and i smirked at you. dude, i was trying so hard back then. but you never seemed interested. remember going to that football game? bruh.." he starts to laugh. 

"i remember when we were just really good friends," i said quietly. 

"you say that like you miss that..?" gus looked down at me laying against his chest. 

"no. i love where we are. but our friendship was golden." i smiled. 

"well. i love where we are too." he kissed my forehead. 

"come on. lets get up and go be productive." i sat up, stretching my arms out. 

i leaned over to the dresser next to the bed and grabbed my phone.