56

Gus's POV

"Good morning baby." I greeted Taylor as she walked downstairs into the kitchen. We've been living together for about a week now. "Are you making breakfast?" she walks up behind me and wraps her arms around my shirtless body. 

"Yes, ma'am." I turn around and kiss her on her forehead. "Where are your shorts?" I raise an eyebrow as I notice she was only wearing a T-shirt and underwear. "It's our house. our dress code." She shrugs her shoulders before climbing up and sitting on the counter. 

I shake my head and laugh while scooping the eggs out of the pan and onto a plate. 

"You gonna come eat or are you just gonna sit there and look pretty?" I smirked at Taylor who was still sitting on the counter. she grinned before walking towards the table where I was sitting. I sat down at the table and waited for her to sit down.  She sat down in the empty chair next to me. 

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked her after she finished her breakfast. "I'm actually going to go hang out with Tracy today.." She smiles while heading towards the stairs.  "that sounds like fun."  I say while following her up the stairs. 

Taylors POV

"So, what's it like living with Gus?" Tracy says while passing me a blunt. "I love it." I smile before taking a hit. "We're getting along a lot better than I thought we would honestly." I continue while getting up and walking over to the couch to sit down next to Tracy. "That's good." He rests his arm on the back of the couch.

"You like living by yourself?" I look up at Tracy who had pulled out another blunt. "Oh yeah. its easier to have girls over." He looks down at me and smirks. 

"yeah right." I laugh while laying my head against his chest.  "We should go to the beach. Like old times." He says while rubbing his fingers through my hair. it didn't sound like a bad idea. It felt nice knowing me and Tracy could still be bestfriends. 

"Hey, wanna order a pizza?" Tracy smiled while picking his phone up off the coffee table. "Sure." I lean up and yawn. 

"Okay, ill be right back." Tracy gets up and walks to the door. "You gotta go outside to order a pizza?" I raise an eyebrow. "Shut up." He says before walking out the door. 

"Okay, I'm back." Tracy walks back in with a smile on his face. something was up...

"You good?" I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah." he grins before walking towards the bathroom.  "What's going on Trace?" I follow him. "Nothin..." he laughs. "You suck at keeping secrets." I roll my eyes before walking back to the living room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks while sitting down on the couch. "Sure." I sit down next to him, putting my feet on his lap. 

"So is Gus coming later?" Tracy asks as the movie begins. "I'm not sure. he was supposed to be picking up a new dishwasher since ours broke." I sigh. 

"I'm gonna go fix me a drink," I say while getting up and walking to the kitchen.  As I was pouring me a glass of Pepsi, there was a knock on the door.  "Can you get that? I'm going to the bathroom." Tracy runs by me, I raise my eyebrow before walking to the front door. 

"Gus? what are you doing?" I laughed as he stood there in a shirt with my face on it, and a pizza in his hands. 

Then I heard Tracy walk back into the living room with his phone in his hand, recording. 

"what's going on?" I asked. 

"I know this is going to be really cheesy and dumb...but what's a better time to do this then with the presence of your two favorite things in the world? Pizza and me." Gus smiles.