45

Taylors POV

"I'm so sorry Taylor...I just thought it was the right thing to do...you know, telling you the truth as soon as I saw it. I care about you, and I didn't want Gus lying to you.." Tracy said as I sat across from him on the couch.

I didn't know what to think...

"Taylor!! Please!! Open the door!" I heard Gus cry on the other side of the front door.

"Taylor..." Tracy looked at me and sighed.

" I think I'm going to go to bed..." I stood up off the couch, holding the tears back the best i could.

"What about Gus?" He asked as he got up off the couch as well.

I looked at him then walked over towards the door, opening it. There slouched over stood Gus with red, puffy eyes from crying.

"Taylor please...." He cried.

" I want you to leave..." I whispered. I couldn't even look at him.

"Let me explain... I thought you were doing all this shit that-"

"You didn't even bother to call me first ..." I finally met his eyes.

" I thought you were too busy doing body shots to answer!" He yelled.

"Well.. You were wrong... I would've answered.."

He looked at me with regret written all over his face.

" I want you to leave Gus." I looked down at my shoes.
"what..?" He asked.
"you heard me.. leave..." I looked up at him.
He slowly walked backwards before turning around and running out to his car. 

"i should go check on him..." Tracy walked up behind me as i stood in the doorway watching Gus drive down the road. 

"yeah... ill uh...see you around.." i said. 

"im here for you Taylor id you need anyone..." he gave me a faint smile before walking out the door. 

then i heard my phone start to buzz. 

Connor: your cars still here...do you plan coming back tonight to get it? 

me: ill get it in the morning. 

Connor: are you okay? whats going on? 

me: ill see you around Connor. 

then i turned my phone off completely and  ran upstairs. 

***

*the next day*

Gus's POV

"Taylor Quinn?" the teacher called the roll. i looked towards the front of the classroom and her seat was empty. 

my heart started to beat tremendously fast, i was starting to get worried. 

"is Taylor Quinn not here today?" the teacher asked once again. 

All heads in the room turned around and looked at me. 

"i..i..shes.." i was starting to get nervous with everyone staring at me. 

"i don't know..." i sighed while folding my arms and laying my head on the desk. 

i was ready to get out of here so I could run by Taylor's house to check on her. 

"Gus, are you paying attention?" i heard the teacher say, drowning out my thoughts.