3

I somehow survived through out the day, passing Gus on my way to every class. he'd always smile and say hey when passing by. 

after the last bell rang, I went out to my car and started driving home. as I was pulling out of the school parking lot I saw a familiar face, walking down along the sidewalk. 

"gus!" i yell, rolling down my window.

he turns around and smiles as he walks towards my car. 

"whats up?" he leans on the car window. 

" you need a ride?" I smile. he returns the smile and gets in the passenger seat. 

"so, where do you live?" I ask as we start driving down the road. 

"long branch st." he stares out the window. 

( I chose a random street lol sorry)

we ride in silence all the way to his house. 

"right there." he points to a house with a a blue mailbox out front. 

there was a tall dark-skinned boy standing in his drive. 

"hey..uh..can I get your number??" Gus ask as  he pulls his phone out of his pocket.

"sure." I put my number in his phone.

" thanks for the ride." he smirks and squeezes my hand as he gets out the car. 

the tall boy in the driveway looks at me, then at Gus and smirks, 

" COME ON LIL PEEPSTER" he pats Gus on his back as the walk up the steps. I sat and waited in the driveway till they went inside. 

"lil peep?" I whisper to myself. 

why does that sound familiar?

I went home and did my homework. 

" wanna help me with dinner?" my mom knocks on my door, walking in. 

" uhm. sure." we go down stairs and I start to cut up the vegetables. 

"mom, have you heard of lil peep?" 

"no, but your little brother has. I know he's always talking  about him and his music." she says, shaking her head as she puts the lasagna in the oven.

after we finish putting all the food in the oven, I go upstairs to Ethan's room.

I walk in, and of corse he was playing video games. 

"Ethan, can you show me who this Lil Peep guy is?" I ask as I sit on the chair next to him. 

" oh yeah. of course. he's A M A Z I N G." the biggest smile appears on his face.

"yeah yeah yeah. I just wanna see what he looks like." 

Ethan types in Lil Peep on his xbox search bar. 

I knew it. 

pictures and videos of Gus flooded the internet. 

I was honestly mad, Gus never told me he was a rapper.

"okay. thanks." I smile and head back to my room. 

gus had texted me earlier when I first got home but I didn't find the time to text him back. so instead, I decided to call him. 

gus: helloooo?

me: wanna come to dinner at my place? we need to talk about a few things.

gus: um...sure I guess. ill be there in 10. text me an address. 

me:okay. bye.