Seth Rollins

Imagine coming out and surprising Seth

You were backstage at the gorilla watching Seth and Jason's promo. Hours before the show Mark and Stephanie told you that you were going to interrupt Seth and Jason's promo.

You were formally part of the shield and since Dean was on leave and Roman had a match tonight, Stephanie figured it would be a good idea to let you have a taste into the shield fun also.

Once it was time, the stage manger hit your music and that was your cue to walk out. You put on a smirk and just kept your eyes on Seth's face which made you almost laugh. The crowd also went wild when they heard your cue hit.

"Woah woah woah Jason." You said into the mic standing at the top of the ramp walking down.

"You don't know what it's like being in a tag team, obvious being teamed with Chad making the American Alphas didn't teach you jack." You said making the crowd go wild and Seth laugh.

You got in the ring and smiled to Seth before turning your attention back to Jason.

"Tonight let me show you how a tag team works and maybe next week you can get it through your thick skull so you don't make a fool outta yourself anymore then you already have." You said knowing they had a match after their promo. You flicked your mic Jason's way before heading to Seth who had a admiring look on his face.

"When was this part of the script?" He said smirking.

"Couple hours ago." You shrugged while taking off your jacket as Seth did with his shirt while Jason had a confuse look on his face but got out of the ring.

Happpyy New Year Yalll! Ik Ik I'm a month late but better late than never. It's a stressful month, it's my birth month and a lot of school work to catch up on. Plus I have practice with is taking a toll on me but I'll try to update more! If y'all could leave request or suggestions that would be sooooo helpful because your girl is having writers block also! But anyways hope y'all enjoyed it!