Ethan Dolan

Imagine making fun of Ethan just because

You were currently filming a video with the twins for your channel and doing a series that is well known on your channel called "the confession corner" which you basically have your guest in the corner and pick random things they have to confess to.

"Mr. Ethan. Have you ever peed in a swimming pool and have it turn blue because of the chemicals?"

"Ewww no."

"I somehow don't believe you. Not even when you were a kid?"

"Nope." He said having a smirk played on his lips.

"Well since it's my channel it's my rules soo when I feel like you are lying even tho you may have been telling the truth I get to give you a command."

"Wait what?! No no...."

"Yes yes. Okay since I've never seen a mime before, act like a mine."

As he started to do it you couldn't help but laugh already.

"(Y/n) you laughing is not helping." He said continuing so do his act.

"HEY! Mimes don't talk!" You shouted which made him groan.

"I ask for a mime not a monkey." You said laughing behind the camera which made he stop and make you laugh more.

"I'm a- I'm a perfect mime." He said defending himself.

"You are a perfect idiot but you are our perfect idiot." You said smiling at him which he returned.

Heyyyyyy y'all! I hope you liked this because I rushed it seeing as I haven't posted in a month or so. Here you go and I'll try to do more. Vote and comment and ya. Adios

~B🖤