Seth Rollins

Imagine Sting is your dad and is having a talk with your boyfriend Seth

"Dad please don't scare him away, you kinda already do in the ring." You said giggling at the last part while he chuckled.

"I won't. It's not like he's a complete stranger, I work with him, I'll keep it professional." He said putting an arm around your shoulder as you guys walked to the gorilla to meet Seth.

You walk to the gorilla to see that Seth had just came back from his match with Randy which was one of the best Wrestlemania moments you watched. You walked up to him and wrap your arms around his torso which made him relax a bit more.

"Hey baby, great match out there." You said as he pulled you from the back of him to the front so he can look at you.

"Thank you love, I can say the same for you." Seth said as he kissed the top of your forehead.

"Aren't you very loving after a match. I guess I have to thank Randy for that RKO he gave to you."

"Very funny. But seriously you are being to loving also. Whats up?" Seth chuckled as you let out a nervous chuckle.

"Mydadwantstotalktoyougoodluck." You said quickly, gave him a kiss and got out of his grip before he could say anything.

Your dad quickly kissed your forehead and walked over to Seth. It started out looking like a professional conversation then it turned into a dad talk and all of a sudden they were being all buddy buddy. You slowly inched closer so you could hear them.

"She's a handful ya." Your dad said as you rolled your eyes knowing they they were talking about you.

"Ohh ya." Seth said which made your father laugh.

A/N: Hey yallll. So here is a wrestling imagine, hope you enjoy. I the idea of this one but my writing isn't all there tbh but i needed to update so here you go. Vote, Comment,Enjoy and till next imagine....

~B