Bucky Barnes

Imagine Bucky seeing you arrive in Wakanda before they go to war

Bucky missed you dearly and you missed him ever so. After civil war you went with Nat and Steve continuing to do the job you love in secret. Bucky wasn't there anymore so you had to keep your mind occupied.

When you guys got word on what was going on with the world and some dude named Thanos you really weren't surprised I mean come on you guys fought worse........ so you thought.

The crew was heading to Wakanda hearing news about a certain someone over there. You were nervous to go to Wakanda so you kinda stalled and told them you needed to do something before you went but you would meet them over there. You wanted to go and see the one you have longed to see but you needed to do something before that.

"This friend of yours, are they always late?" T'Challa, King of Wakanda said to Steve and Nat while Bucky just stood looking at the aliens or whatever those things that was in-front of him.

"You will find out who they are soon." Nat trialed on thinking of a way you would make you entrance.

All of a sudden fire appeared right in front of the group of warriors who was ready to attack but T'Challa waved them off once he saw who it was.

"Oh my...." Bucky began but was cut of by Steve.

"There she is. Extra as ever." Steve said which made Sam and Nat have a weird look on their face.

"When did you learn that word?" Nat laughed at Steve's Choice of words.

"Me." You said walking up to the group with with a smirk on your face.

"Even during a war for our lives you have to make a entrance like that." Nat said pulling you in for a hug as did Steve.

When you pulled back you couldn't help but notice an all to familiar figure standing next to Steve. Bucky was wearing a shocked expression while a smile tugged at your lips.

"(Y/N).." Bucked breathes out your name with a smile tugging on his lips.

"Hey love, missed me?" You said walking up to him wrapping your arms around his torso.

"You have no idea..." he said hugging you back tightly while he kissed the top for your head.

"As cute as this is, we got something we do for living and that is kicking some ass." Nat said rolling her eyes but had a smile plastered on her face.

"My favorite hobby." You said letting go from Bucky, getting pumped up for what you were about to face.

You gave one last smile to Bucky before it all disintegrated.........

Btw you survived........

A/N: heyyyyyy guyssss! Sorry it took me so long to update. It's been a little over a month and I'm terribly sorry. My wattpad has been acting up with the fonts and it's been erking me so ya. That is the reason and also I have writers block which y'all know sucks ass. I hope you enjoyed 😊❤️

~B