Dean Winchester

You were going through hard times and you had a history with depression

You were going through hard times and you had a history with depression. You meet the Winchesters while doing a solo assignment. After awhile you decided to join them. You started to have feelings for Dean but you knew he didn't like you that way and then all your depression and anxiety came back hitting you like a truck.

"(y/n) are you okay. You don't seem at the best state of mind."

"Ya I am don't worry about it."

"No you're not. I know you. You can tell me anything"

"Do you ever wake up and your first thought is ' I can't do this anymore.' Dean I can't keep on waking up and keep thinking everything is alright when in reality it's not." By this point you tried to keep holding in the tears. You looked up at dean and could see concern and pain written all over his face.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore. What's wrong. Please tell me."

"The thing is I DON'T know what's wrong. There's a reason I like doing solo assignments. Don't get me wrong I love working with you guys but it's to hard for me emotionally. I never been good with feelings and you know I don't hold anything back but I gotta hold this one back. I'm so sorry."

"No please don't leave. Please." Dean said as his voice was almost cracking. I looked up at him and could see a tear roll down.

"Give me a good reason why"

"You're one of my best friends. You been there for me." Hearing that come out was to painful to hear.

"This feels like high school Dean and I'm not about to go through that again. I know in a couple years this won't affect you because you will forget about me. Like everyone does. Just know that I will never forget you Dean Winchester."

OKAYYYY. Idk where I was going I'm with this honestly it just came out. I started this book at a weird time since I just started school... so ya. This was kinda depressing so lmk if you want to see a part 2 and ya.