Stefan Salvatore

Imagine Stefan asking you to come to watch he play his first official football game

"(Y/N)!! Hold up!" Stefan shouted from behind you.

You turned around to a nervous but smiling Stefan which you returned the smile.

"Hey Mr. Popular. Don't you have to be in practice right now." You said looking back down at your phone to see that it's 30 minutes pass his practice time.

"Stefan your missing practice right now! What are you doing."

"(y/n). It's fine I asked coach if I could run a quick errand. So don't worry imma go to practice." He said chuckling at your concern for him.

"So what are you doing talking to me, what errand do you need to run?"

"Well you are apart of my errand. I have something important I need you to do for me and the football team."

"Half of a the team hardly knows me."

"Well consider it a favor for me. "

"What is it"

"Can you wear my extra jersey for fridays game, that is if you are coming." He said looking down smiling grabbing my hands.

"Obviously you blind and don't know me. I always come to the games."

"So will you wear my extra jersey?"

"Of course I will. You know I always wanted someone to support out there."

"Perfect. I'll give it to you after school before you get ready for the game."

"That sounds perfect."

"Okay I got to get to practice. See you later beautiful." She said embracing me into a hugging before going off to practice.