Andrade 'Cien' Almas

Imagine Andrade getting mad that you are telling him off  in front of everyone

You out of all people. You were the one being played. You were good at telling when your friends were getting played but you couldn't do that for yourself. It's kinda funny how you found out actually, it was kinda like that storyline where Trish overheard Chris Jericho and Christian about some kind of bet about her but only this time it was with Andrade and Zelina.

You and Andrade have been going on for about 6 months which is a hella long time to drag someone on. Andrade doesn't know that you know so you came up with a plan. Everyone of your fans and Andrades knows that you guys have been going out so while Andrade is out there giving his promo you decided to come out and well the rest is a surprise. Of course you had to run it by hunter which he approved because it mixed with andrades next storyline well.

"Did you see the way Andrade preformed at takeover! It was amazing! No one and I mean no one stands a chance." Zelina kept on blabbing and blabbing.

*your theme song hits.*

You looked directly at Andrade to see his reaction and he was confuse. Sure you had matches together with him and Zelina sometimes but he was very confuse at the moment.

"I totally agree with you Zelina. Andrade did AMAZING at takeover." You said nicely making them slightly more relaxed.

"Glad to see stars recognize stars."

"You are right we are stars but apparently stars don't recognize we they are being played." You said which made them more confuse and made the crowd so intrigued.

"What are yo-"

"How long are you going to keep this going on for Andrade? It's been six months, (y/n) is simply just a bet. Does that ring a bell to you?" You said which made their face turn into a shock expression.

"Snake got your tongue huh?" You said to them with a smirk. Andrade was reaching out for you but you smacked his arm away.

"Nah I'm not associated with you anymore. You see the only ones you can trust are people that don't have a snake on their back." Right after you say that aleister blacks theme hits and he just smirks while looking at Andrade.

You blow a kiss to Andrade before you make your way out of the ring, up to the ramp by aleister and smirk while standing next to him.

Once you got back stage hunter came up both of you and congratulated both of you and told you it was a good change.

"Thank you for agreeing to this last minute change. I'm sorry it interfered with you storyline." I said to aleister while walking to the locker rooms.

"Hey don't apologize, if anything you made it more better and of course I'm gonna agree to this. Anything for my first friend here." He nugged you which you smiled at.