Roman Reigns

Imagine you "interviewing" Roman before the paper-view

You and Roman where just entering the arena which will hold tonight's paper-view. You were very excited but nervous because you were defending the Raw Women's Championship tonight while Roman was fighting for the Intercontinental Championship.

You had this ritual where before every paper-view you would give a mini interview just for the fun of it. Since you started dating Roman you enjoyed interview just a bit more.

"Hey babbbeeee" you hung on to romans arms like a little kid.

"Yes babygirl" he said chuckling at your childish ways.

"Can I start our interview." You looked up to him with your best begging face plastered on even tho you know he will say yes.

"It's a ritual baby. You can start anytime you want." He said which made you let go and pull of your phone as quick as the flash.

"Heyyyyy y'all! I'm back with my normal interview before the big night. Tonight as always joining me is the wonderful Roman Reigns!" You spoke into the phone and showed Roman while y'all walked around the arena to find your guys locker rooms.

"So a question for Mr. Reigns. What will you do tonight to your opponent?"

"Well I'm gonna kick his ass. That's for sure." He said which made you chuckle.

"I bet you will. We are excited for tonight as always. I am always excited when I perform because it makes y'all happy." You smiles into the camera while Roman smiles down at you.

"So babe what is your mind set going into this match tonight?"

"Well to do what I do every night. I will do my best and be thinking of what motivates me every night which is the fans, my family and you of course. If I lose then at least I'll have you and JoJo." He said smirking towards you which made you blush like hell.

"Okay this is over cuz I'm blushing and don't know if I can continue. I hope y'all enjoyed it tho! Mahalo!" You said hurrying up the interview because you probably look like a strawberry.

"You are to cute you know that." Roman said grabbing you by your waist and kissing your forehead.

"You do that every time Roman." You huffed while he just chuckled at your reaction.

Heyyyyyy yalll! I hope you enjoyed this one and this the second WWE imagine this week. I was gonna do more but wattpad hates me! So here it is! I'm so excited for wrestlemania I can't even. It's like a holiday to me. But anyways leave a comment and vote which is well appreciated.

~B🖤