Bruno Mars

Imagine your friend introducing you to Bruno

"Thank you for agreeing to do this     (y/n). It's such a big relief knowing that you can help me with this show." You friend thanked you as you walked side by side.

"No problem. I owe you." You said as you turned into the main stage.

"Wow this is amazing." You said looking around the place.

"Since it's a small show why don't you preform to." (Y/f/n) said turning to you with a big grin on her face.

"Oh no, I don't think so. I'm just helping set up. Plus nobody knows me."

"Bullshit. It's your hometown people know yo...."

"Hey (y/f/n)..... oh sorry did I interrupt." You saw a tan guy walking in. You couldn't make out who it was until he looked at you.

"No you wasn't I was just convincing (y/n) she should sing. Oh that's right you don't know each other let me introduce you guys. Bruno (y/n). (y/n) Bruno." Your friend said with a grin on her face while introducing you guys.

"Nice to meet you (y/n)." Bruno said while giving you his signature smile.

"You to Bruno. Welcome back home by the way."

"Heh thanks. Good to be back here."

Ik it's not the best but ehh. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and all that fun jazz!!