9-Freestyle?

Noah's POV: A few hours after, we were all divided up into the entire studio; some were in the Studio A, in the Music Room, in Neutral Grounds... Henry and I were going to Neutral Grounds when we saw Richelle warming up at the bare alone, in Studio 1.

Henry: I have to go! See you at Neutral Grounds!

Me: Ok, see you!

Me: What is a blondie doing alone at the bare?

Richelle: Noah? Hi! What? Are you meaning that a blondie can't be alone warming up?

Me: That wasn't what I was thinking, and warming up? It's not useful!

Richelle: We don't know!

Noah's POV: I don't know what to talk about with Richelle; she's always talking about dance and dance...

Me: We are going on a tour! It will be an experience for a lifetime!

Richelle: Yes!

Me: Hey, do you remember the day of our auditions for the Studio!

Richelle: OMG! That was one of the best days of my life!

Me: Yeah! I remember at the auditions you crashed all!

Richelle: I crashed all?

Me: Yeah! You crashed all the other's hope!

Richelle: Oh Noah! You're insane!

Me: Maybe but that was my first impression when I saw all the auditioners' face after your solo freestyle!

Richelle: My freestyle, yes! It was amazing: Oh! It reminds me of one thing: Noah, I have a question, I was thinking about that for a long time...

Noah's POV: Is she thinking about what I'm actually thinking about? I also have a very important question for her...

Me: Yeah, and what's that?

Richelle Do you think that I'm too boring?

Me: You, boring? No! Not at all!

Richelle: Are you sure?

Me: For sure: You're amazing: why do you think that you aren't?

Richelle: I don't know, well, it's because I have only one friend here, it's Lola. I don't have friends from school because I'm homeschooled, and now we're going on tour and I'm a little bit scared to live with all these people during weeks and weeks...

Me: Richelle, you don't say that, you know that I'm here, we know each other since we were child, don't forget what we promised to each other few years ago: Best friend-dancers one day, Friends forever!

Richelle: Thanks, Noah!

And then they hugged. 😍😍