26- Another accident?

Hey! This is Part 26! It has been a while! But that's because this week I've got a lot of exams, but tomorrow is the week-end and we are free!!!!! Thanks so much for reading the story! I love you guys! We have reached the #3 in #THENEXTSTEP. Let's begin: 

The day after the latest part, in other words, February 15th, Richelle and Noah were rehearsing on the Opera's stage. They were working on a flip, they were struggling

Richelle: Argh... why can't I do it? Let's do it again! The last!

Noah: Oh no! It's the 10th time that you say this! I have to rest!

Five minutes after

Richelle: Get up Noah! Let's do it!

They tried again the flip but it was worse

Noah: Richelle! You have to calm down! Breathe! Do you feel better? Let's do it again!

This time their lift succeeded! But at the reception, Richelle almost fell. Hopefully, Noah caught her. Their faces were AGAIN closer that they could hear their own breaths.

Noah: RICHELLE!! Are you ok?!

Richelle: Yeah... thank you so much, Noah!

Noah got closer to her and their lips were almost touching

Richelle: No! I can't do that, I have... to get a breath of fresh air!

Richelle's POV: I ran as fast as I can to the Opera's entry

Richelle's POV: I ran as fast as I can to the Opera's entry. I don't know what happened. But now I know why I couldn't do the flip. It's the same reason that I didn't kiss Noah, even if I wanted it, it's like my dream, my wish, but I can't do it because I'm too scared. I don't know how to act when I'm in front of Noah when the music starts and he puts his hands on my body to dance. I try to be normal and professional but my feelings for him are so strong that when I see him when he touches me, I just want to kiss him, it's uncontrollable, but I tried to control it, so that's why I'm acting weird.

At lunchtime, I was with Lola and Amy. Now that I'm going to be on tour and that Amy is a "Nochelle-shipper" we have spent a lot of time together and knew each other better; she's like my "on tour BFF" coz my Best Friend Forever is Lola! I know I can trust them and that they will give good advice.

Me: Girls, I was rehearsing with Noah when we almost kissed

Lola and Amy: WHAT???!!!!

Amy: And what happened?

Me: I ran away, like a coward!

Lola: No you aren't Richelle!

Me: I wanted to ... "do that" but I was too scared!

Amy: Wait... it happened this morning?

Me: Yes...

Amy: Oh no!

Me: What...

Amy: Miss Kate said that today's rehearsals were filmed from the control room by Jess and all the Opera's staff in order to make a video of the Behind the Scenes and put it on the Internet.

Me: Amy! How? What? What am I going to do!

Lola: You have to delete the video!

Amy: You have out talk to Jess!

Me: Yeah, you're right! See you!

I ran as fast as I can (again) to go to the control room, hoping that Jess was because it was lunchtime. I arrived there and opened the door before knocking. Jess was eating some noodles and she was laid on the seats

Jess: Richelle! Oh! Sorry! I was a little bit distracted! Don't tell Miss Kate, please! I want to be with you on the tour!

Me: Don't have to worry about it!

Jess: Thanks Richelle! You're the best!

Me: Thanks! Jess, can I ask you a favor?

Jess: Yes of course!

Me: I would like to see the video of today's rehearsals

Jess: And why?

Me: Because I want to delete one part of my rehearsal with Noah...

Jess: The kiss, right?

Me: What? Did you saw it? No! We haven't kissed! Almost! It was an accident! Please, Jess, find it and delete it!

Jess: I don't know if I' m allowed to do that

Me: I know that it's a little bit risky but please Jess!

Jess: ...

Me: If someone knows it, I'll say that's my entire fault! That I told you to do that, I'm guilty!

Jess: Ok, I'll do it!

I thanked Jess hugging her

Me: Thanks so so much, Jess!

Jess: No problem! Richelle, can I ask you a question?

Me: Yes of course!

Jess: I think there's something between you and Noah, more than a friendship, is it right?

Me: Yes! No...hum...yeah! But no! It's a little bit complicated! Oh, have you heard it? Someone is calling me! I have to go! See you, Jess! And thank you so much! You're the best! Love!

Jess: You too! See you!

And I ran as fast as I can from the control room leaving Jess, but that wasn't a novelty!

END OF PART 26! See you soon and Make the Power Of Dreaming be with you!🌸