Chapter 14: "Captain"

REYS POV:

When we got of the ship, I looked around me to see my surroundings. Everything was green and beautiful. Soon I see a enormous waterfall in the distance, the water falling down the cliff into the rocks below, it looked expectacular. Without realizing I was getting closer and closer to the waterfall, when I was about to step into the water a tug on my arm stopped me. I turn around to see Ben look at me, I jumped up, startled. Oh my god I totally forgot about Ben!!

"Rey, I don't want you near water. Not after what happened. Let's go, our house where we will stay for a few days is on the other side of here". Ben says as he has a frown on his face and he starts tugging my arm gesturing me to follow him.

"Can I just dip my feet in?? Please??" I ask him, the water looks so beautiful and satisfying. Who wouldn't want to just dip their feet in??!! "No let's go Rey" he responds and with that we are on our way to our house. After about half an hour walking back to our location of our ship, we get back to the Millenium Falcon.

"Wow I didn't know that I had walked that much" I said astonished that I had not realized how far away I was. "Well that's because you lived some time in Jakku, you're used to it pumpkin" he says as he picks me up like I weigh nothing. Pumpkin? What type of nickname is that!??... I like it. Suddenly I remembered that Ben had picked me up, now I was on top of his shoulders as we walked to our house that was nearby.

"Ben Solo you better put me down this instance!!" "What are you going to do about it??" He says teasing me. "Or I'll use the force on you!" I blurted out. The heck did I just say??!! "That's not how the Force works!!" He says chuckling. Oh so this is just like a game to him.. it's on! "You will put me down gently this instance" I said as we were now getting to our house. "Mmm I will definitely not put you down, you're mine!!" He says as he walks his way through the house, and places me on our bed gently, and plants kisses throughout my neck. "Ben.. I didn't even get to see the full house, we can continue on with this later". "Fine" he groans out as he gets up from the bed and extends a hand to me, I gently take it and he pulls me along as we walk through the entire house. The house is kinda big, there is a nice modern kitchen, two bathrooms, a living room, a huge master bedroom with a little balcony that has a wonderful view.

BENS POV:

"T-This is beautiful Ben, h-how did you find this?? Rey stuttered, amazed by our house. "Well it belonged to your mother and father so I decided this would be the perfect place to stay for a few days" I respond with a huge smile happy that she is amazed by her original house. I look at her to see that there are tears in her eyes, "Thank you" she whispers slowly. I embrace her as she rests her head on my shoulder.

HUXS POV:

Another boring day as the Supreme Leader, I truly expected more. But we are closer to the TRUE destruction of the Light side. The scavenger.. she'll break at any moment, just like Ren. I know that the scavenger at one point of time will fall to the path of the Dark Side, and Ren will be so broken that he might even die because of love. Foolish, love is very dangerous. If Ren dies there will be an unbalance in the Force. The spark of Hope would have already died, the Light Side will finally surrender and the Dark Side would finally rule the ENTIRE GALAXY! I know this will happen. I've finally recieved guidance from someone truly special, and they showed me my place in this. A knock on my door takes me out of my thoughts, I open the door to find a stormtrooper, what a suprise.

"Supreme Leader, she has arrived" the stormtrooper says with a hesistant voice. "Good, I'll be there shortly", the stormtrooper nods and leaves. I enter my room and start getting ready, something catches my eye. The wound it's still there, filthy pilot. I rememeber tha night when I could have easily killed the scavenger and Ren, but the Resistance came and shot me and my stormtroopers down. Two of them died that night. I was left with a hideous wound on my shoulder, and a scar on my neck and leg. I WILL GET REVENGE. I make my way to the control room, when I arrive there I saw her with her black long cape and silly shiny armor. She turned around and faced me.

"Captain". " We have buisness to finish"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ok before any of you guys wonder why I took so long was because this week I was spending time with my best friend. I stayed at her house and we went to the amusement park, therfore I was not able to have tome to write this chapter sooner. And sorry for the short chapter. Cliffhanger!! Please if you guys have any ideas for these chapter's feel free to comment below. I hope next chapter will arrive here soon, but until then, we shall see. See you soon!!