Chapter 26: Coordinates

The Resistance was a mess. They were frantically scrambling around since their General had received the coordinates to the whereabouts of the First Order. They also found the location of the jedi, Rey.

It was about 0200 in the morning and pretty much everyone was awake, well maybe except a few officers, also including Ben. Ben was peacefully asleep since earlier throughout the night, his force bond with Rey appeared again, and Rey had been with him as he was beginning to feel exhausted and sleepy, but was worried about Rey's well -being since she was practically a prisoner in the First Order and Ben couldn't just go to the First Order since he didn't know their coordinates and second of all it would practically be a suicide mission if he went all alone, he at least needed a distraction.

And as they had their recent force bond,Rey assured him she was alright and that they had been feeding her and that it had only been a few days since she was captured and she trusted Ben and her friends and knew they were going to come get her. She was also positive that she wouldn't be tempted by the dark side since it didn't have anything to offer her. She also told Ben that she could take care of herself, since she had practically been in Jakku for a few years.

And with that she had left Ben at ease and peace with his mind, and he soon had fallen asleep. 

Now the General was heading towards her son's quarters and lightly knocked the door, she knew that Ben must've been exhausted from the lack of sleep he's had in the past few days thanks to the capture of Rey, but now they had found the First Order coordinates and they would get Rey back.

Leia knocked on the door again, patiently waiting outside her son's quarters. She waited for another five minutes like the good mother she is until she decided to force open the door, loosing all her patience.

"Ben Solo wake up I've already knocked two times!" Leia said as Ben jumped up from the sudden disturbance and groaned. "What is wrong mother?" Ben asked, a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice as he rolled over, burying his face into his pillow.

"We've recieved coordinates of the whereabouts of Rey! And the First Order!" Leia practically whispered-shouted as Ben almost flung out of his bed, sitting up quickly. "You what?!" He shouted, curiosity but at the same time doubt filling his mind. 

"Yes we have, thanks to the beaker from Anch-To" Leia explained, now calm. Ben stood up and put on a shirt, followed by a jacket, similar to his father's  jacket, he then looked at his mother, "When are we leaving?" he asked, looking at his mother with worrisome eyes, his mother raised an eyebrow. 

"We're figuring that out, we recieved an unexpected visitor" Leia spoke, this time Ben was the one to arch an eyebrow. "Figure out what? We got the coordinates, we need a group of people and then we go get Rey" Ben explained, now getting irritated,  it had been a week since Rey was captured and Ben couldn't handle knowing she was in the wrong hands.

"Ben even with a group of people it'll still be a suicide mission, the Resistance is know just a small group of at least 40 people, it's not safe and the First Order has a new supreme leader in charge who was Snoke's first apprentice. We need a plan" Leia said, almost harshly, her mother instincts kicking in.

She knew Rey was in the wrong hands but she also knew that if they went too soon, they would get killed. She couldn't handle if something happened to Ben, she already lost Han and after Luke came back, things weren't the same with the twins, yes they loved each other but it wasn't the same trust. Ben was her only son and she already lost him once, she couldn't bear to lose him again.

Ben opened his mouth to protest but quickly closed his mouth. "Get ready and meet me in the control room" Leia spoke before she left.

Ben sighed before he began changing, he couldn't bear to wait another day without Rey, hed go crazy. When he was ready he headed towards the control room, when he arrived he was shocked to see the person standing there, an old family friend.

"Uncle Lando?"