Chapter 8: The Voices

BENS POV: After we kissed, Rey looked up at me and said "Thank you", "Rey would you like to be my girlfriend??", "Yes of course!!" She says while getting closer to me to give me a kiss. "Rey when I met you, I knew you would change my life for the better and I don't even know how I'll ever repay you. "Well I can say that I'm the happiest girl in the entire galaxy when I'm with you".

Two years later. Rey is 16 and Ben is 18. Ben and Rey have been dating for 3 years now.

REYS POV: "Rey the voices.. there back", "You have to resist them Ben, I know you can do this". "Well I know that when I'm with you anything is possible", "these have been the best and happiest three years of my life Rey". 'Aww your so sweet" I tell him while giving him a kiss. "Rey what if I turn to the Dark Side??", "I don't want to I just want to be with you" he says while looking down to the floor with his puppy face. "Ben you won't turn to the Dark Side and if you do that won't be you", it will be the person behind this controlling you ok?", "Ok". "Now want to train??", "Race you" Ben says while running as fast as he can to the field. "No fair!!"

Later that night I woke up to someone screaming, I scramble out of bed too see that the screaming is coming from Ben's room, I open the door to see Ben on the floor, his hands covering his ears as he screams in pain "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!". I rush over to him. "Ben listen to me, you can fight through this I believe in you!!". Suddenly there is this dead silence and I see Ben stand up, I feel as my throat gets tighter and I'm losing oxygen. "Ben you can fight through this!!" I say as tears are falling down, suddenly Ben throws me against the wall and everything goes black.

BENS POV: I see as Rey falls unconcious to the ground. Nooooo!!! Tears start to fall down my cheeks. I rush to Uncle Luke's room. "What happened Ben??" "I'll explain later Uncle", we went to our tiny hospital area and put her there. I told Uncle Luke everything. "Tht's not you Ben remember that you have to stay strong", "Uncle I must stay away from Rey, I can't stand to hurt her again, after she recovers, I'll say goodbye to her". "Ben after you two say goodbye I might erase both of your memories that way she doesn't suffer and that you can't find her to hurt her for both of your sakes". "Yes Uncle" I say as there is a waterfall on my face. "Come here, everything is going to be alright" Luke says as he hugs me.

Two days have past and Rey has finally recovered, I rush to her room and I find her sitting on her bed. "Rey I.." I couldn't finish as tears were coming down. "I forgive you.. that wasn't you Ben". She kisses me, "Rey I'm leaving" her eyes widen "What??!!" She says as tears fall down her cheek. I wipe of her tears with my thumb, "I can't stand hurting you again, your going to be taken somewhere where I can't know to protect you from me. "Ben" she says choking with her sobs. "Rey I promise that one day I'll find you, I will find you but when I'm my normal self, and I will never stop loving you, your my only love Rey". "Promise that you'll find me one day Ben", "Promise" I say as I kiss her. "Rey it's time" I hear Uncle Luke say. "I love you Ben", "I love you too. Suddenly I don't remember her. The only thing I remember was the academy, destroying the academy and becoming Snoke's apprentice who was the voice inside my head.

REY POV: I enter the ship to Jakku and I only think about Ben, one day I'll find him and we will be reunited. "Were here Rey I hear Master Luke say as he hugs me. "May the force be with you young Padawan", "Same for you Master Luke", I leave the ship and the only memory left with me was me as a little girl in Jakku being abandoned as a ship leaves me.

Those memories are finished and Rey and I are back to reality. (Now there with Luke and Leia when they told them about those memories)

BENS POV: I am in shock after what have I just seen and heard, then I remember Rey is with me and that she also got her memories back, I look at her to see her also look at me with tears falling down her cheeks to the floor. She then hugs me so tightly that I feel as if my lungs were going to explode, "You came back to me" "Yes I did" I say as I kiss her on her forehead. "We couldn't keep this from you two any longer, your perfect for each other" my moms says. "You two create a balance with the Force and this is why we decided to let you guys love each other" Uncle Luke adds. "Thank you for keeping me safe" Rey says while looking at Luke, my mom and me. "Our pleasure" Luke and my mom respond, I simply just nod. Rey and I then make our ways to our rooms when Rey says "Ben you head to your room and I'll meet you at dinner, I have some issues to solve", "Ok".

REYS POV: I knock on Finn's door and then it opens, "Hey Finn.. I've been meaning to tell you something.. it's been so long since we have talked ". "Come in" Finn says gesturing me to enter."What is it Rey??" he says as we both sit down.", "I want to talk to you about Ben", "WHO!!??". I said the name that I absolutely hate calling him because I know thsat name doesn't belong to him."Kylo Ren", "There is nothing to talk about him Rey, he is a monster" Finn said while getting up. "Finn listen to me there is good in him!" I say as I grab his hand. "Rey.. what good is in that monster!!??" "Please Rey tell me!" . "I won't tell you, I arranged a little chit-chat between you and Ben and it's tomorrow so you better be there Finn" I say to Finn as I hug him and walk away to my room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyyy everybody!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, as I said before I'll try my best to update, I know this  chapter might be a little rushed but it's the best I could do. See you soon!! (P.s sorry for grammar mistakes, I don't have that much time to update)