Chapter 3

Third POV

"No. No no no." Benny said. "Yes, Benny. We need to follow her." Ethan said. Ethan said he had felt something felt off about Sarah. So he suggested that they follow her. Benny, being Benny, didn't want to because he had just ordered pizza and wanted to wait for with it. "No. Can we wait 25 minutes at least?" He asked after checking his watch. Ethan replied with a sarcastic look. "Aren't you forgetting something." Jane said coming around the corner of the foyer. "Sorry Jane. Benny can you call your grandma?" Ethan asked. "Sure." Came his reply. "No. She smells funny." Jane complied. "Its either that or Benny stays here. Choose." She thought about it. Then sighed in defeat and chose benny's grandma.

TimeSkip cause I'm lazy

Ethan and Benny were walking around town looking for Sarah. "E, I don't see her. Maybe she's not even out here." Benny said looking at his friend . "She's out here Benny. I feel it." He replied looking around. Benny gave him a weird look. Just as the taller boy opened his mouth to say something they heard a trash can being knocked over. They looked at each other and went towards the sound. They arrived at an alley and tried to look at what had made the noise, but it was too dark. Benny took out his night vision camera, turned it on and pointed down the alley. He then adopted a scared and worried face.

"We should go. Like now." Benny said. "What? What is it?" After Benny didn't reply he tried to walk into the alley, but Benny hurriedly pulled him back. "What is it?" Ethan asked. He took the camera from Benny and looked at the screen. What he saw scared him do much he nearly peed himself. It was Sarah and she had fangs. She was also sinking those fangs into a rat. He and Benny did the only thing that came to mind.

They let out 'very manly' screams. As soon as they started screaming Sarah's head snapped in their direction and she hissed. Ethan, being the sensible one ran for his life. Though since Benny was to scared to do anything but scream, Ethan came back and pulled him along.

"We are so dead!" Ethan yelled as they ran. "Speak for yourself. Warp speed engage!" Benny yelled being a nerd. "Help! My babysitters a vampire!" Ethan yelled. "Evasive maneuvers!" Benny said and started zig-zaging. He then tripped over a large pot and flipped over it, landing on hard on the ground. "You missed...the pattern." He said from the ground. "Sometimes I just skim your emails." Ethan replied out of breath. Benny stood just as Sarah vampire sped in front of them. They screamed briefly before backing up. "Wait. If you eat us, that would so not be cool." Ethan said. "If I wanted to eat you, I would have by now." Came Sarah's sarcastic reply. Though Benny was thinking. Maybe because of the fall. "See! She's gonna eat us! We're doomed!" He screamed. "No, no! I just wanna talk to you guys." She said. "Be gone, demon of the night." Ethan said holding two sticks together to make a cross. "Will you two just listen to me! I'm a normal girl. Or at least I was until my crummy ex-boyfriend bit me." She explained. "Wait, so your sure this isn't just one of those dusk things?" Benny asked. "I wish. Technically I'm still a fledgling until I drink human blood, which I really don't want to do." She started. "I have to figure out how to stop this thing before my mortal body dies. Or at least stop it from happening to other people like Erica." She finished. "Wait. Erica is in trouble?" Ethan asked. "I just tell you vampires are real and the first priority with you is Erica's safety? Do you even know her?" She asked. "Yea we do. Well E does anyway." Benny said smirking. Sarah looked to Ethan. "I knew her. When we were little we were friends bit I don't about now." He said. "Wait. Your names Ethan, right?" He nodded in confirmation. "Oh my God, she's told me about you. She literally still like you to this day. Every time the topic gets to her childhood or something like it, she starts talking about you and how dreamy your chocolate brown eyes are." She laughed. Ethan blushed. Then they heard growling and snarling. Ethan's blush melted away and everything went serious. "I should get you guys home. I'm not the only one out feeding tonight." She said the boys nodded and they left.