Chapter 4

Third POV

The trio got back to the house safely. They walked in to see Jane sitting on the couch glaring at the tv while Benny's grandma slept on the chair next to the couch. Once she noticed the two boys and Sarah, she jumped up and rushed to them.

"About time. Im so bored and she has like zero boom boom pow. Can we please play now?" Jane asked desperately. "Sorry Jane. I really need to go and help my friend." Sarah said apologetically. Jane sighed and plopped back onto the couch. Sarah started to walk to the back door while  Ethan and Benny followed.

"Look. Your house is your only safe haven. Ok? Don't let anyone in. You never know who is a vampire." She warned them. They nodded and she left. A couple seconds after she had left the door bell rang. Benny grinned and rushed to the door.

"Pizzas here. He is so late. Defitinaly enjoying some free pizza tonight." He practically squealed. Once there he opened the door and there was the long awaited pizza delivery guy. "Come on in bro." Benny said. "Its gonna taste so much better cause it's free. Sorry man I'm just dying for a bite." Benny said opening the box with Jane by his side. "Yea I am too." The guy said looking up from the floor with glowing greenish yellow eyes and sharp fangs. The two teens and young girl did the only thing they could think of.

Scream.

"Let's play a game. Who ever tells me where Sarah is spends less time screaming." He explained. "Can I play too?" Sarah asked stepping in front of in between the humans and the vampire. "Jesse sent me to come pick you up." He said. "I guess you are just the delivery guy." She retorted. The guy hissed and she returned it. Pizza guy lunged but Sarah pushed him away and Ethan, Benny, and Jane ran upstairs to ethan's room slamming the door behind them.

"What's going on Ethan?!" His little sister yelled. "Nothing Jane their just playing a game." A loud noise came from downstairs. "A very loud game." He added. Just then they heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Benny and Ethan hurriedly rolled the bed, which had Jane in it, in front of the door.

"Let me in its me!" Sarah yelled banging on the other side of the door. The two boys sighed and moved the bed letting the dark skinned girl in. She slammed the door behind her and locked it. "Do you have any weapons?" She asked hurriedly. The boys looked around. "Um, what about this? Break this baby..." Benny said picking up a hockey stick. "What no way. That's autographed." Ethan yelled trying snatch the stick from his friends hands. "By who?" Benny asked looking at the side of the stick. "Really, Ryan seacrest?" Benny asked. Ethan shrugged blushing and pu the stick back in his closet. He looked around again as the pizza vamp tried to force the door open. "What about these sharp and wooden." Ethan said holding out some pencils. "Yeah. If we were fighting vampire squirrels." Sarah said while Benny gave him a look that said, 'really?'. Pizza vamps hand then decided to break through the door, making a huge hole in it. "Give something quick." Sarah yelled holding out her hand. Ethan picked up the closest thing to him. A debating trophy. "A debating trophy?" She yelled. "Its the pointest!" He defended. "She snatched it and stabbed the vamp in the hand. He snatched his hand out the door and they made a dash for the window. Ethan, Benny, and Jane landed on the ground and ran while Sarah went to find something to finish the vampire of. They ran until the pizza vamp sped in front of them. Luckily Sarah had found a piece of wood by that time and she brutally stabbed him over and over with Ethan covering Jane's eyes. After he was dead she turned and smirked, making her fangs look croocked.

"Good luck cleaning all this up before your folks get home." Sarah said. "What this? This is nothing." Ethan said after a while. "I'm surprised she can sleep after all of that." Sarah said unbelievably. "Grandmas got the magic touch. One time when I was little and scared of robots..." Sarah cut him off by saying. "Fascinating. Look if I can get to Jesse's before midnight I can still save Erica." She said which Ethan perked up at. "Wait, so that pizza guy is dead, right?" Benny asked. Sarah responded by saying, "Not really dead, more in some limbo like thing." She explained making random hand movements. "Found a survivor." Benny said after picking up a slice of pizza. "Just stay inside where your safe." She said. Then she was gone. Just as she left Ethan got a call. It was Rory.

"Should you even pick up?" Benny asked. "He's our friend." Ethan answered. "He's your friend." Benny corrected. Ethan rolled his eyes and picked up. "Wahhhzzzzzzuuuup." Rory said. "What's up Rory." Ethan replied not exactly wanting to support the whole wazzup thing. "Bro,  I'm at the most banging senior party ever." Rory said. Benny looked at the phone weirdly. "He got invited to a party and not us?" He said while Ethan's face took on a worried and worried face. "Rory, who's at the party?" Ethan asked carefully. "Uhh, the drama club, and a couple more seniors. Why?" Rory asked. "Rory, you have to get out there. It's not safe." Ethan replied. "Sorry gotta go. Conga line." He then hung up. Ethan looked at Benny.

"Nope. We're not going." The taller boy said. "Come on, B. We have to save Rory." Ethan sighed at his be best friend's attitude. "Are we saving Rory or Erica?" Benny asked smirking. Ethan glared at his friend, but his cheeks started to turn pink. "Erica, I mean Rory! We're saving Rory." Ethan said. His cheeks going from light pink to dark red in a couple of seconds. Benny smiled and agreed to go, knowing he had won.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wassup People, I know I took a long break but I'm back. I was just being lazy to be honest. I will try to update more but I need to rewatch the movie in order to write this and every time I do watch the part I'm writing I forget due to my short term memory loss. So yea. Also big shout out to @readergirl86 for voting on my last chapter. I thank you greatly. Anyway that's it and hope all who read my books enjoy them. Thank you and see you in the next chapter.