Chapter 6

Third POV
Ethan and Benny were walking outside of white chapel high when they ran into a certain 'former' nerd.
"Guys, wazzzzuuuuh". Rory called as he walked over. "Rory?! We thought you were dead." Ethan said once in hearing range. "All I know is I woke up the morning after the party and felt awesome. No asthma, I don't need my glasses and I barely have to sleep anymore. The only problem is the sun, kinda annoying." The blonde boy explained. "You're a fledgling too?" Benny butted in. "Heck no. I'm rocking the full on vampire action! The big V. Can I get a what what?" Rory asked holding up his hand with a smile. The brunette bros(Benny and Ethan) looked at him like he was crazy. "You drank human blood? Rory how could you?" Ethan asked shocked. "They said I would die if I didn't. Plus everyone else was doing it." Rory explained kind of desperately. "Do you have any idea of what you've just done to yourself?" Asked a frustrated Benny. "I'm immortal and all powerful dude. Kachau!" Rory replied. Just then gord and two other vampires appeared a couple feet behind Rory. "Sorry guys, I gotta go to church." He said dejectedly. "Church? Vampires don't do church." Ethan said in a confused voice. "Jesse says we have to. So bossy, he's all like bluh bluh the prophecy and bluh bluh you must find the Cuban animals." He said. "Cuban animals?" The other two asked. What are you talking about?" Benny asked. "I don't know, that's what it sounded like. Anyway we'll hang out later. Or should I say 'fang' out. Zing." Rory said walking away. "Come on, grab your backpack. You and I are going to church." Ethan said following the vamps (that some how left the quickly and didn't notice two clumsy nerds behind them even with super senses.*sigh*). Benny glanced at where Ethan once stood and back to his friends back. "What!" He asked.

Scene change

Benny stood in the white chapel church with a pitcher gathering holy water from the container when the priest walked up to him.

"Oh uhhh it's uhh, it's for my aunt sassy. She's got the uhh Belgian pig flu, and stuff and Ebola. Anyway I gotta go. Keep the faith." Benny lied horribly and left. As he was walking away the priest checked to see just how much holy water was taken.

Scene change

Ethan was hiding behind a gravestone when Benny clumsily walks next to him and lies on his stomach, still holding the picture full of holy water.

"Shh shh, they're over there." He said. "Ahh, hoodies and sunglasses. Perfect for a..." Benny was then cut off by Sarah announcing her arrival with a 'hey guys'. Coincidentally she also wore a hoodie with sunglasses. "Looking good." Benny commented. "What are you doing here." Ethan asked. "Same as you, following them."  She responded. "I just wish I knew what they were up to." She said irritated. "Well according to Rory they're after the Cuban animals." Benny said sarcastically. "Cuban animals? You mean the cubile animus? I've heard Jesse mention, I think it's latin or something." She corrected. She then put her hand on Ethan's shoulder. That's when it happened. His eyes turned bleach white and his brain was sucked into a different dimension. Ethan saw a gravestone of some lady. The dates were 1912-1998. Then the numbers moved and disappeared to make the number 219. Then it switched to the cubile animus with a glow coming from inside. She it all disappeared and he was back at the cemetery. 'What was that? Why did that happen? What's up with 219?' He thought to himself. He shook his head and looked up to see Benny looking at his phone which had just made a sound.

"According to Wikipedia, cubile animus is Latin for nest of souls." Benny said looking up at them with a rare serious face. "I think I just saw it. A box with carvings on it." Ethan said. "A box? Like that one?!" Sarah asked. They looked up to see the vamps holding up the very box that Ethan described. "Great the best of souls. How long 'till something hatches?" Benny asked in a sarcastic tone. "We have to stop them." Ethan told the other two. "Well we have a fresh supply of anti-vampire....." Benny was interpreted by Sarah screaming in pain when some of the holy water hit her hand after he swung the picture around. The drama vamps quickly looked over to see nothing. The trio had ran away.

"So, Ethan. How did you see the cubile animus before they were finished digging it up?" Sarah asked the brown eyed boy. "I-I don't know. I've never seen anything like it. It never happened before. It was like a vision. It only happened when you touched my shoulder." He answered her. "After she touched you? Maybe she's connected." Benny said and Ethan just shrugged. "Hey maybe I have visions too." Benny tried reaching for Sarah's hand, but she snatched it away. "I see that hand again, I'm considering it a snack." She said matter-of-factly. Benny smiled nervously while Ethan chuckled at his friends misfortune.

Yaaaaaay, another chapter. FINALLY!!!!!! This was supposed to be out earlier but my power went out soooo yea. Ummm something I forgot to mention, this is kinda I was inspired to write this not only by my babysitters a vampire, but also by EthanLover on FanFiction.Net. I don't know if they're a boy or girl, but sense I always assumed them to be a girl ima roll with that. She wrote the movie and most of the first season all new. I loved. I'm not going to spoil it so if you wanna know how she did it you gotta look her up. Let me just say. Ethan was a badass. Also we got someone else commenting on this story. They are user92010677 . Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. Go follow this girl or guy.

P.S: Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm me. Also I want to change my name but don't know what. Help me please.

P.P.S: Should I do a Q&A?  I don't really like questions but I want to interact with my followers so I'll do it. Just no deep questions.
Comment your questions here if you have any.

P.P.S.S: I haven't forgotten about my first commenter and favorite reader. You know who you are and if you don't I'm hurt.

Anyway I gotta go see you guys in the next chapter bye bye my peoples.