Chapter 10

Well. Here we are. The beginning of the series. I hope you guys got enough rest. Also I will be making a two OCs so Rory will have someone to annoy and Benny one as another seer. Without further ado let's hop in.

Third POV

"Think about it dude. Anything we want cash, cars, candy!" Said a very childish males voice. This voice came from Benny Weir. The nerdy spell master in training. "So your only going to use magic spells for things that start with 'C'?" Sarcastically asked a different voice. This voice belongs to the best friend of Benny weir and boyfriend of Erica Jones, Ethan Morgan. "Once we were lowly high school noobs. Now we're vampire killing, spell casting rockstars. The world is our oyster." Benny said. "Have you actually had oysters? Not something you wanna swallow. More like something you cough up." Ethan stated. "Nice. Nice image to start the day, but that's the image I need." Benny said looking behind Ethan at s girl. A heavenly tune played. "I know you're the 'seer' and all, but I can see me with her." Benny said putting air quotes around seer. Ethan looked between the two then grabbed Benny's arm. "What are you doing?" The green eyed boy asked. "Funny. I'm not getting any visions. Especially of you with her." Ethan joked. Benny gave him a deadpan look. "Quit joking." He said and Ethan put up his hands in a surrendering form. "Just keep the magic on the down low. Remember, life just got back to normal." Ethan told his best friend. "Would you relax. I got this." He says as he summons a bouquet of flowers behind his back. He walked over to the girl, Della. Ethan watched his friend walk over then Sarah came up to him.

"Hey can I talk to you real quick?" She asked. "Huh? Oh sure what's up Sarah?" Ethan said. "Can I borrow $20, friend? It's for a good cause." She quickly added on. "Oh umm, sorry Sarah, but I don't really have it right now." Ethan said. Sarah's face dropped as she sighed. "However I bet that Tyler does." Ethan added quickly. Tyler is one of the vampires from jesses little group before the premiere. He's a fledgling like Sarah cause when he was changed he refused to drink human blood. He has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Coffee colored skin with a Spanish accent. Tyler was also a seer like Ethan though he never used those abilities so they were kind of dormant. He was also a freshman like Ethan, Benny and Rory. Tyler had an older sister named Olivia. She looked identical him only her hair and eyes were lighter. Besides nearly looking just like each other they acted nothing alike. When she was turned she instantly downed the blood they gave her. She was really kinda insensitive, but a good person overall. She'll do anything to protect her friends and family. The funny thing is, Tyler liked Sarah and Olivia liked Benny. They were just too shy to act on their feelings.

"Where is Tyler then?" Sarah asked. Ethan was going to answer, but Benny walked over to them with an excited face. "Guys great news. Della's dog died." He said. His tone matching his facial expression. "And thats good news?" Sarah asked. "Yeah." Benny laughed. "I gotta go." Sarah said and left to look for Tyler. "She said she loved my flowers and that she would do anything to bring her dog back. Anything." He said emphasizing the last anything. "Yeah." Ethan muttered. "What if someone magically brought her dog back? Can you imagine how grateful she'd be?" Benny asked. Ethan gave one of those faces that said 'that's true' before he realized just what his friend was saying.

"No! No Benny you can not bring her dead dog back to life." Ethan said sternly. "Won't know till we try right?" Benny said. He winked and clicked his tongue before walking away. Ethan looked after him. "Benny, stop!" Ethan sighed. "If Harry Potter we're here he'd smack you around!" The brown eyed nerd called after him before following his bestie.