Chapter 16 ~ No one can hear you scream from within...

~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~

*Phoenix's POV*

I wake up early, and decide to go sit by the lake with Jennaveve, my green Pygmypuff.

First I leave George a note just so he doesn't freak out atleast.

I make my way over to the lake and sit by the waters edge, watching the sun rise over the horizon.

I wish I could just fly away, into distance and leave all this behind.

I woke up this morning hoping it was all a really bad dream, but I have to face the truth, he's gone.

I need to be more indapendant. I don't want to push everyone away.

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do with myself. I appreciate the fact that Mr and Mrs Weasley were kind enough to take me in, but I like my own space.

"What am I gonna do Jen, where do I go from here?"

I ask my Pygmypuff, as I stare into her big black eyes.

I sense the presents of someone else, but don't take into account who it is.

"Hey Phoenix, may I sit with you, please?"

I turn to look at who I though was George but turns out to be Cho.

She looks a little nervous but she seems as upset as me.

I motion for her to sit next to me. She hesitates before sitting down.

"How you feeling?"

She ask me, her voice breaking slightly, I can tell she's fighting back tears just as much as I am right now.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do, how to act, what to say. I'm just really lost, I think, I think I'm just lucky I have someone to turn to...oh my I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it like that"

I think I kinda just shot myself in the foot there.

"If you need someone to talk to, just give me a bell, I will listen and I won't walk away. I know exactly what you're going through. He was, sorry he is my brother and allways will be."

I can't hold back the tears as Cho cries her heart out. It really broke my heart seeing her this upset.

I can't hold back anymore, I pull Cho into a hug and just let the tears flow freely from my eyes.

"I think we should get back to the castle, Dumbledore said he wants a school meeting at lunch time."

Cho says sweetly pulling away from out long hug. I notice George approaching in the distance, but hesitates when he sees I have company, I give him a reassuring smile and as Cho walks away, George steps forward to comfort me.

I feel bad now that Cho doesn't really have anyone to call her own. But I do. I feel selfish.

"George, what am I gonna do, I feel really selfish, I've lost a brother, a best friend and Cho has lost the love of her life, but I've still got you..."

I'm cut off by George pulling me into a bear hug. I don't want to ever let him go, or even him let me go.

I feel so vulnerable. What do I do now?

I keep asking myself the same thing, without realising the answer is right in front of me.

Keep living life to the fullest. Never let go of people you love or even love you.

'Just Keep Swimming' ~ Talia Joy

***

''Today, we achnowledge, a reall terribe loss, Cedric Diggory, as you all know was exceptionally hard working, infinitly fair minded, and most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. Now I think therfore you have the right to know exactly how he died, you see, Cedric Diggory was murdered, by Lord Voldamort, the Ministry of Magic does not wish for me to tell you this, but not to do so I think would be an insault to his memory. Now the pain we feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, remins us that when we may come from different places, and speak different tounges, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship we made this year, be more important than ever. So I ask of you, not to just remeber Cedric Diggory as he was, but as a hero, rather than a fool for crossing the path of Lord Voldemort.''

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming, I repet over and over again in my head, trying not to cry my heart out.

I just stare at the blank space infront of me, fighting back the flood of tears. I manage to keep it together until I hear a light uncontrolable sob come from the Ravenclaw table, I notice Cho, Fighting back the tears just as hardly has I am.

I can't take it anymore, I get up and walk around the top of the Gryfindor table straight towrds where Cho is sat and sit next to her, pulling her into a hug, she lets go of all the tears she's been holding back, I don't care about who's watching us, we both just sit there and cry on eachothers shoulders, until theres nothing left.

As I get up and go to return to my seat at the Gryffindor table, I am greeted by Fleur.

''Alizandra, je suis sincèrement désolé pour votre perte, s'il ya quelque chose que je peux faire, quoi que ce soit, s'il vous plaît tout ce que je demande, c'est que vous faites le moi savoir''

(Alizandra, I am truthfully sorry for your loss, if there is anything I can do, anything, please all I ask is you let me know)

''Et je vous en remercie, mais peu importe ce que vous dites ou faites, je ne vous pardonnerai jamais de la merde vous me faites par''

(And I thank you for that, but no matter what you say or do, I will never forgive you for the shit you put me through)

I siftly walk past her, my anger raging within myself, ready to burst out and punch her square in the face, but theres something holding me back.

I can't take anymore of this awkward atmasphere, so I decide to go for a trip down to the lake instead, with Jen to keep me company.

I sit beneath the old ak tree that sits just oposite the edge of the lake. I feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep, I feel something perch on my shoulder and wake up to the sound of an owl hooting in my ear.

I turn my head to see Barney holding a letter for me.

Hey Phoe, I heared what happened, allways here if you need someone to talk to. Your Dad sent me an owl, and I sent one to Jinx and Rhys letting them know, just so you don't have too.

Don't feel alone, and please don't shut yourself out from everyone either, if you're offered to go on a night out, just go, don't think about who's gonna be there, just do it.

I also heared that you've found your cup of care, would love to meet him one day, only when you're ready though.

Love you loads sweet.

~ Iris xx

This girl is the best thing that has ever happened to me. If it wernt for her, I would still be the same insecure, scared little girl I once was, after Mum had past.

Both her and Jinx have helped me through alot, you know come to think of it, I had Jinx, Iris, Rhys and Cedric by my side, and now I have George, Fred and Angelina to add to my list.

I was never alone, I just could never see past all the bad.

This is a wake up call for me, this is my chance to step up, and be my own person.

''Thank you Cedric, Gone but never forgotten''

I preach, staring up a the sky, the sun just setting on the horrizon and the stars just peeping through the sky.

This is the begining, of my new life.