Chapter 10 ~ This just keeps getting better and better...

~~~~~~~~The second task~~~~~~~~~~

*Geroge's POV*

''Phoenix, wake up love''

I whisper softly to Phoenix who was still lead in my bed. She came in last night after having yet another nightmare, and was also in pain because of her hand.

She had yet another encounter with my so called 'fanclub'. They sent her another jinxed letter that exploded when she touched it and released acid all over her skin.

She stirs slightly, screwing up her face in pain.

''how you feeling sweet?''

I ask her as she slowly opens her eye's. She looks at me as her eyes start to become wet with tears.

I help her sit up and wrap my arms around her holding her close to me.

Phoenix sobs lightly into my shoulder.

''Why don't you quickly get in the shower and wash the day away yeah?''

I say soothingly to her as she lifts her head up from my shoulder, she nods in reply before getting up and walking towards the door.

I quickly grab her hand and spin her around so she's facing me and quickly close the gap between us before she can protest.

I plant a gentle kiss on her lips before pulling away and looking into those beautiful Irish green eyes as they glimmer in the light.

''Chin up love''

I say shooting her a cheesy grin. She smiles lightly then glnaces over at the clock, then looks back at me with a mischievuos look in her eye's.

''We got a little time''

She wispers in my ear before pulling out her wand and locking the door.

''I like were this is going''

I say in reply, as Phoenix leans up for a kiss. Our lips meet in the middle and Phoenix decides to deepen the kiss, fighting for the domanonce within the kiss.

I gave her the higher ground last time, so now, its my turn. I finaly win through domanance. I pick Phoenix up and lean her against the door not breaking the kiss, as she wraps her legs around my waist.

I love the way she runs her hands, lightly dragging her nails across the surface of my skin on my back.

I break the kiss to allow us both to catch our breath, and start kissing her cheek, then her jaw line, and eventually end up at the top of her neck.

I slowly make my way down her neck, I feel Phoenix tense within my grasp. Looks like I just found a turn on spot.

She mones soflty as I gently kiss the spot on her neck. I bring Pheonix away from the door and guid her to the bed, allowing our lips to meet once more.

Just as I'm about to take this moment to the next level, someone knocks on the door. At first we both ignoor it and carry on touching eachother up.

Although I am slightly jelous of my girlfriend having a six pack, but who am I kidding, I love the way it feels on my finger tips. Gives me something to fantasise over.

Someone bangs on the other side of the door once more before I realise its Fred. I completey forgot, Me, Fred and Lee were going to be getting bets off of people to help rais money for our shop, before the second tasks starts.

I pull away from Phoenix and sigh deeply. For a moment Pheonix doesn't let go of me, before saying 'we're carrying this on later'

I raise an eyebrow at this response in surprise. Now she's done it once she wants to do it again. Hold on a minuet, why am I complaining.