25

got7

bambam:

AHH YEET

I JUST LANDED 

yugyeom:

YAYAY 

jackson:
IDK WHY I FEEL SO EXCITED BUT I DO 

mark:

SAME HERE!!

jinyoung:

YAYAY

i'm sure 2jae feels the same, but its hard expressing that while fucking 

bambam:

THEY'RE FUCKING ???!!! 

jinyoung:

i went over to jb's with yejun and i can hear youngjae moaning oppa through the door 

yugyeom:

OH MY GOD 

jackson:

IM CURUIGN DOH YMOGD 

mark:

WAHT TUE KDC FUKC 

bambam:

OH YMG ODIM SNORTING IN THE AIRPORT 

yugyeom:

IM CACKLING IS TAHT LEGAL 

bambam:
OF OCURSE ITS LEGAL 

mark:

pretty legal if u ask me 

jackson:
wait isn't jb 18 

jinyoung:
i think he's turning 18 soon or something i can't remember 

yugyeom:

gee what kinda friends are we 

bambam:

oof 

yugyeom:

hey baby boy 

bambam:

hmm?

yugyeom:

can u look up

bambam:
um okay ??

jackson:

OH MY GDO 

mark:

I JUST CHOKED ON TEARS 

jinyoung:

I JKSUT CRIED 

--

"YUGYEOM!" bambam screeched, startling many people. joy grinned and watched as bambam and yugyeom dashed towards each other, jumping into each others arms and hugging each other tight. bambam dropped his phone in the process, so joy picked it up, walking over to him quietly. 

"hey baby." yugyeom said sweetly, pressing his nose against bambam's. 

"w-what are you doing in mokpo, gyeom?!" bambam asked, still confused. 

"we're not in mokpo baby, we're in namyangju." he laughed softly, and bambam gasped and smiled happily, hugging him tighter. 

"i don't understand?" 

"me and joy have been planning this for like, two weeks." 

"wah! you jerk!" bambam whined, still holding onto him tightly. 

"you're so tiny and cute, like a little teddy bear." yugyeom sighed, pressing a kiss to his nose. bambam turned red and buried his face into his neck, whining in embarrassment. 

"i don't understand why i get so shy when you compliment me, i'm usually so cocky about it." bambam mumbled. yugyeom laughed softly and set him down, the older looking shyly up at him. 

"do you want to go and get your things now?" yugyeom asked, lacing his fingers with bambam's. 

"um, sure.. wait, joy-" bambam gasped, turning around to see his best friend smiling brightly. 

"gosh, you two are so cute with each other.. let's go get our stuff, drop it off, and you can go out with yugyeom!" joy said happily, walking next to bambam. at first, yugyeom couldn't quite understand joy, his english was heavily accented, unlike bambam's and his own. 

"okay!" bambam smiled, pulling yugyeom over to their baggage pickup. 

--

"joy, are you coming with us?" bambam asked, pulling on his sneakers. 

"no, i've got my own things to do. anyways, i'd rather not watch porn right now." joy shrugged, holding back a cocky grin. bambam gasped and turned red, looking down at his feet. 

"that's not what we're doing! i am pure!" 

"sure thing." joy laughed. yugyeom smirked and thanked joy, pulling bambam outside as they walked down the walkway. 

"and what was that you were calling me, i think an hour ago?" yugyeom smirked, squeezing onto bambam's hand. the boy turned bright red and looked down, using his free hand to cover his face. 

"umm, i called you yugy." bambam mumbled. 

"that, and what else, baby boy?" yugyeom's smirk grew, leaning his face in close to bambam's. 

"n-nothing, i didn't call you anything else." 

"really? do i need to make you read our texts out loud?" yugyeom grinned. 

"no, n-no, daddy." bambam quickly said, and yugyeom choked a bit at that. he didn't think he would do that. 

"god damn baby." yugyeom sighed out, swinging their hands together. bambam was bright red and covered his face his free hand, shaking his head. 

"i-i can't believe i just said that.." he whined. 

"it was really cute." 

"ah, just shut up, you little boy, i'm older than you." bambam said, and yugyeom just laughed. 

"little boy? excuse me baby, but you're the virgin here." 

"isn't that good, daddy? you can make me all yours." bambam said, becoming bolder by the second. yugyeom's eyes widened at that, looking at him in surprise. 

"you better stop talking like that, or i'm gonna get horny.." yugyeom said, his throat feeling dry as he gulped. 

"maybe that's what i want, please, i want you daddy." bambam said lowly, and yugyeom let out a soft groan, looking down at him. 

"i thought you'd want to wait, but if you're that needy.." yugyeom said, picking him up and walking quickly to his house. 

--

"you're lucky no ones home right now." yugyeom grinned, carrying him up the stairs and into his room, locking his door. bambam started getting nervous, but he already took it this far, and he giggled when yugyeom set him on the bed. 

"yay~" 

"i even prepared for you." yugyeom said, pulling out a bottle of lube from his drawer. "and you're completely sure you want to do this, baby? please, i don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable." 

"please fuck me, daddy." 

--

icna t write anymore i am pure  bye