Chapter 5

You and Grant talked a lot more often now since you guys were dating. Like today in science you learned a lot more about Grant than you ever would imagine. You didn't know that Grant's sister was the catcher for Alabama (softball). Grant also goes to a lot of her games. He even asked if you wanted to go to a game in 2 weeks. You told him you would have to ask your brothers first, but you really wanted to go.

It was now finally the end of the school day and you were getting ready to leave on the bus, but Grant offered you a ride home. You walked with him to his car which was a Chevrolet that your parents used to have. Grant held the car door open for you and it made you smile because no guy is usually that polite. Once you and Grant got buckled up you greeted yourself to his parents.
"Hi Phoenix! Grant talks about you a lot!"

Which was weird because you guys have only been dating for a day.

"Hi! Mrs...?"
"Oh just call me Sue"
"Hi Mrs Sue!"

You guys both laughed. You kept small talk with everyone until you got home. You thanked Sue for the ride home and said goodbye to Grant, but Grant wanted to walk you to the door. You open your book bag up and realized that you forgot your keys, so you knocked on your door hoping for Cameron to answer. The doorknob begins to shake and the door opens and of course it was Ethan. Ethan then started to tease you,
"Oooh Phoenix has a boyfriend.."
"Bye Grant see you tomorrow at school!"

You slam the door behind you and start an argument between you and Ethan. The argument got so bad that it got physical and Grayson had to break it up.
"Yo wtf Phoenix!" Ethan said
"Are you on your period?" Grayson asked
"No I am not! Just leave me alone!"

Why were you so mad? You knew he was teasing you. You were so heated up you decided to fall asleep.

You woke up to Grayson and Ethan panicking and you thought something was wrong and you started to panic with them too.
"What happened?" You asked
"Your bleeding!!" They both said in horror
"Ahhhh!"

Cameron came into the room and started laughing.
"What's so funny Cameron she is bleeding to death!"
"Guys she's on her lady days.."
"phew"

Your brothers get out of your room and Cameron tells you what to do since you have never had one before. She leaves and comes back with a tampon.
"Thank you!"
———————————————————————- Authors Note

Omg thank you guys for all of the votes and views it means a lot!