Chapter 9

After the movie you fell asleep and so did Ethan. The ice cream melted all over your sheets, but you didn't care. You woke up that morning completely forgetting what happened between you and Lara last night. You went downstairs ,while Ethan was still sleeping in your bed. You got yourself some cereal and turned on the tv to watch some looney tunes. While watching tv the doorbell rang and you got up to open it. When you opened the door it was Lara and she looked like someone had beaten her up. You said,
"Lara! Omg what happened?!"
"It was Drake.." she said crying
You comfort her and called Cameron to come downstairs. Cameron came downstairs and saw Lara beaten up and immediately questioned.

"Lara.. what did drake do to you?" Cameron said hugging her
"I went *sniff* over there to spend the night after Phoenix and I got into a argument *sniff* and when I went over there he searched through my phone *sniff* and saw a picture of me and my cousin. And he didn't let me explain it and when he assumed what it was he instantly started to beat me up."

"I'm going to call the cops!" Cameron said instantly dialing 911

"911 what is your emergency?"
"My sisters friends boyfriend decided to beat her up and we need a cop and possibly paramedic immediately..."

"We are sending help right away! Can we talk to your sisters friend?"

"Here Lara it's for you.." Cameron said to Lara

Lara was shaking and on the floor curled up into a ball crying. While Lara was on the floor you were hugging her and making sure she was ok. Ethan came downstairs and said,
"Phoenix the ice cream....woah Lara are you ok?"

You go over to him and pull him into another room.

"Lara's boyfriend got jealous and let his anger out on her."

"yo wtf! Im getting Grayson and we are going over to his house!"
"I'd make sure it's ok with Lara first.."
"Lara is like my other little sister and if something like that happened to you I wouldn't care for your opinion?"

Ethan went upstairs and grabbed Grayson and told him what happened. They got dressed and asked Lara if she could show them drakes house. We all got inside of the car and went to Drake's house.

Lara was in the middle between me and Cameron because she was scared to even look at his house, but you didn't care because you wouldn't want to see his house either. Grayson and Ethan went outside and knocked on his door. Drake opened up the door and got surprised by Ethan yelling at him.

"Why the hell do you think it's ok to beat up a 13 year old!"

Drake let out a punch to Ethan and in one blink they started to fight. Grayson was on top of drake and Ethan was on the bottom. You ran out to stop the fight because you saw blood. The blood was from Ethan and you got scared.

"stop! stop! stop!"

Grayson saw you and told you,

"Phoenix get back into the car! I mean it!"

"Not until you stop!"

Everybody got up except Ethan. You ran over to see what was wrong and you saw that his nose was broken....

A/N

Oooooh I think this might be my best chapter... also if it showing a different font I don't know why it's doing it but hopefully it will stop.