chapter 20

We go check in and then wait in the lobby. Ethan and Grayson are basically asleep since they woke up early, and I'm in between mom and Cameron. Mom is gripping my arm making sure I'm ok. The nurse comes out of the door and yells, "Dolan!"
We stand up and walk over. The nurse checks my height and says, "5'8"
Then she checks my weight and says, "175"
She then takes me into a room and gets a flashlight from the back counter. She tells me to follow the light with just my eyes and I do. She then puts the flashlight back and says, "You have a minor concussion so I would say about 3 weeks of no physical activity."
"Minor concussion? You sure it's not anything more major I mean she did faint." Ethan said
"No I think she might have been dehydrated and the hit to the head might have just knocked her out of breath."
"So I will be able to play softball again?" I ask
"Yes, honey it's only minor so three weeks with no physical activity. Also you are going to need to take a day off from electronics because the light on them is really going to give you a headache."
"thank you so much." Mom said

   We went to the counter up front to pay our bill. I went with mom and Cameron home, because Ethan and Grayson will be extremely loud, and I don't need that right now.
    We finally got home and mom asked, "phoenix, do you want anything to eat?"
"no I'm good, I'm going to just lay down." I responded
I laid down on the couch thinking of what I can do to waste time, and I thought to myself, 'sleep'. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Not long though after I feel asleep my two brothers walked in. They were so loud they woke me up and gave me a headache. I was going upstairs but before I could Dad came out of his room. Mom said annoyed, "Well it's about time you woke up!"
"what why?" Dad said confused
"Kids go upstairs!" Mom yelled, which she never does
We all went upstairs but we all eavesdropped from the top. We heard Mom yelling at Dad and Dad yelling at mom. I was so confused on why. I then heard words that I never thought I would hear come out of Mom's mouth.......

Authors note
Hey guys I've been getting some hate recently but I'm ignoring it. But if you are coming on to my story and giving me more reads then why even bother trying to hate if you're helping me out. Love you all💘