chapter 4

You went to bed early last night because you had to go to school today. You woke up to Grayson and Ethan hitting you with pillows, and you tell them to knock it off. They left your room for you to get dressed. You go on your phone to see if anything was happening and you got a text back from Grant.
Grant: Hey Phoenix! I thought about your question last night! Sure! Let's go to Alessios pizza place Friday!
Phoenix: Yeah! I heard they have all you can eat pizza, Friday too!
Grant: who would take us?🤔
Phoenix: My brothers can drive us! Well I have to get ready for school! See you there!

OMG. Grant said Sure. You go out into the hallway and yell at Ethan,
"Ethan your plan backfired! Grant said yes!"
"WTF!"
"Haha next time don't take my phone!"

You got ready for school by getting dressed. You put on a pair of skinny jeans and a big gray sweater. For your hair you put it up in a big bun but it hurt your hand with the stitches putting it up, so you called up Cameron to help you. Next you go downstairs to get some breakfast which was pancakes made by Gray. After breakfast you go upstairs to wash your face and brush your teeth and that jazz. Lastly you put on some makeup which was light foundation, Smokey eye, and mascara.

You got Ethan and Grayson to drive you to school and Gray told you,
"Phoenix if Grant hurts you... We will be here for you."
"Ummm ok"

You get out of the car saying by to your brothers and of course there was fangirls all over their car. For some reason the fangirls cared less about you even though you are literally their sister. You get inside the school building and go to your locker seeing Grant.
"Hey Grant!" You said smiling
"Hey Phoenix!" He said back

You and Grant talked while walking to each other's classes. Luckily for you lunch is next period so you can sit next to him. While thinking about what you guys will talk about you, you get interrupted by your teacher,
"Phoenix would you care to join the class?"
"Sorry Mrs. Chandler..."

You did your work and now it was time for lunch. You get into the lunch room to see Grant waiting for you.
"Yo Phoenix!"
"Yo Grant!"
"Come sit over here!"
"Ok"

Grant was really popular so he sat with all the popular people (including the fangirls). One of the fangirls names was Chelsea and she asked me,
"Phoenix have you ever heard of the Dolan twins?"
"Ummm yes I mean they are my brothers.."
"No Way!"

Before you knew it you had to sign their stuff and take pictures with them. Leaving no time for you and Grant to talk. After you sit down the bell for next period rang. Grant was in your next period too so you two walked with each other and talked.

Authors note
————————————————————————Hey Guys so I'm going to be doing both stories now. If you want to read my other story it is called
"Parties are the worst|| dolan Twins"
So go check it out and tell me how you feel about it.

I am also putting some of you guys in the story so just say your name or maybe username and I will find a way to put you in it.