Chapter 19

🛑first person point of view🛑

Christina was up at bat. The pitcher pitches the ball and it hits Christina in the ankle, so Christina gets a free base. I walk up to the batters box looking at Ethan and Grayson. Grayson had his phone filming and Ethan gave me a thumbs up. I get in the box and get in my stance. The pitcher pitches the ball and it hits me in the head really hard. I had a helmet on but it still manage to get my head. The umpire yells, "DEADBALL!" And I step out of the box. I put my hand up signaling for my coach to come over. Ethan and Grayson were curious if I was hurt or not. My coach comes over and ask if I'm ok and I have a hard time talking. I began to black out and I put both of my hands to the side to try getting a grip of my coach. My coach asked again, "phoenix are you alright?"
    I then fainted. Next thing I knew was that I'm getting water poured on me by my brothers. I wake up still on the field laying down. I ask, "what's going on?"
they told me that I fainted and that I should probably go to the doctor. Grayson helps me up but my legs are weak and I fall back to the ground. Grayson then picks me up and and carries me like a baby. Everyone was still taking a knee because it's the respectful thing to do when someone gets injured. I start crying knowing that if I have a concussion that I won't be able to play for the rest of the season. We finally get to the car and Ethan gets off the phone with mom. Ethan says, "Mom said that we should just take her to the hospital and she'll meet up with us."
"Ok." Grayson said

    Grayson sat in the back with me to make sure I wasn't going to fall asleep. I am still crying but now it's because of the pain I'm feeling. Ethan then said, "I think Ninya will sub for you so you aren't making your team short."
"Ethan I don't care about that..." I said

     The car got really quiet and awkward until we reached the hospital. Grayson asked, "can you walk now or do I need to carry you in?"
"Let me see..." i responded
     I take a step out of the car and I'm fine. I said, "no I'm fine."
    I see mom and Cameron at the entrance and mom comes rushing towards me. She gives me a big hug and asks, "are you ok?"
"yeah I'm fine but let's go check in."

Authors note
Hey guys I made another book if you guys want to read it. It's called 'Dolan twins imagines' I already have two chapters up if y'all want to read those.