eight

|Camila|

"I came to say I'm sorry. For everything." I told shawn as he stood there staring at me, speechless. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I don't know why, it's just shawn.

"you're joking?" He finally said, and I just chuckled and I shaked my head.

"No I'm not. I'm basically the reason why we stopped talking for all these years. I just wanted to say sorry, and thank you for the dog" I said and shawn smiled and nodded.

He was about to speak when his eyes widened and she shaked his head.

"I'm sorry, but I forgot I have company right now-"

"I'm sorry. I'll just go" I said and turned around and started walking.

"I'll see you later?" I heard shawn say and I turned around and nodded my head heading out the building.

;

I sat on my couch playing with my new dog Bella, as I waited for Nick to come back with our food.

Earlier today I cleared things with shawn, but it didn't feel right. We didn't hug, or anything.

Yeah I get that he was busy and stuff, but nothing?

I just ignored everything and decided to hang out with nick tonight, since I haven't hanged out with him in a while.

I was playing with Bella when I hear a knock on a door, that's when I got up and walked to my front door and opened it. There stood Aaliyah, Wow I wasn't expecting to see her here.

"Hey?" I said, but more like a question.

"Can I stay here for a while? I don't wanna be home" she mumbled and I nodded my head before letting her in.

We walked in and sat on my couch, "What's up?" I questioned and she rolled her eyes.

"Shawns being a little bitch" she said and I laughed.

"Why is he being a bitch?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, again.

"He has someone over. It's some girl. I don't even know why he brings her to meet the family" she said and I furrowed.

Shawn brought home a girl? And she's meeting his family? What exactly did I miss in the last two years?

"Who's the girl?" I questioned and Aaliyah rolled her eyes, for the third time.

"Hailey some shit." She shrugged and I nodded my head.

"He's apparently happy with her. That's what I overheard. I don't even like her. Yeah she's pretty, but she's not you" she sighed and laughed.

My cheeks flushed as I shaked my head, she's funny.

"Shut up" I mumbled and grabbed my phone to text nick and ask him here he's at and that Aaliyah is gonna join us.

"It's true. You guys are my favorites. Why would he choose someone else over you? Is he that stupid?" She questioned and I shrugged.

"It's nothing, shawn and I are obviously best friends, well I don't know about the best part, but we're definitely friends now" I shrugged and stood up as I heard a knock on the door, probably nick.

Aaliyah has a wild imagination.

But she's definitely not wrong. Why would he choose someone else over me?

                       ____________

This is the worst chapter I ever wrote. I wrote it in a a few minutes, I just wanted to update something!! But I hope you liked this shitty chapter