thirteen

|camila|

I brushed my wet hair as I heard a knock on my door.

"come in" I shouted as I continued to brush my hair.

The door then open and Shawn stood there, shirtless, with his wet curly hair falling down his face.

"Put on a shirt" I said before he could speak.

"That's what I was gonna say- I'm too strong and ripped that Nicks shirt doesn't fit" He smirked as he walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

"Oh really?? Because you don't look that strong to me" I joked and I finished brushing my hair.

"Very funny" Shawn sarcastically said.

"All jokes aside, you really did get muscles Shawn, the last time you were here you were so skinny and hardly had some"

"so you're calling me fat?" Shawn joked as I laughed and jumped on my bed taking a seat next to him.

"You know you changed too?" Shawn asked me as I shake my head.

"Yeah you look tanner, and hot" Shawn said as I laughed again and shake my head.

"I know I look hot." I joked as he laughed "No but i've really been eating healthy and working on my body. It just distracts me from everything that goes on in my life" I shrug.

Shawn nods his head and lays down on my bed and takes a deep breath.

"You know, sometimes, I wish I could go back to how everything used to be. All this fame thing is really getting to me sometimes. I wish I could go outside without people following me." He said as I nodded my head, but I totally forgot he had his eyes close and couldn't see me. good one camila.

"Well there's really nothing you can do now. Look at you. You're killing it right now" I said.

I really was proud of him. As much as I hated him for not reaching out to me, I really was proud.

"I know, and I'm so grateful for that." Shawn says as he sits back up "I just wish I could escape where no one could find me"

I feel bad for him. I'm sure he's not the only one who feels like this. I'm sure there's plenty of celebrities who feel the need to take a break because how overwhelming their life must be. I can't even imagine how he's taking this.

"Well... no one knows who I am. So I doubt they'll find you here" I said trying to cheer him up.

Shawn looks at me and smiles.

I then noticed something different about him, his eye color changed green.

"Hey your eyes are green now!!!!" I said with excitement and Shawn looked up trying to see his eye color but failed.

"That only happens when I'm happy" Shawn says, "And i'm happy right now, because i'm here with you"

My heart started to race as I immediately looked away and avoided eye contact before I turn red. Which I already feel my face turning.

"Stop" I sat as I look back at shawn and he quickly nods his head and looks away. He knows how much I hate when someone gives me a bit of attention. I don't like it.

I know that's weird, but i'm really insecure about myself and don't like when someone compliments me.

"I'm just happy to be here with you. I really missed you" He said as I felt my heart race faster. "I missed you-"

"Shawn your clothes are probably dry already"
I said changing the subject before he could continue.

Shawn then nodded his head as I stood up and walked out of the room.

I felt his presence behind me as I walked downstairs and into the laundry room. The dryer was still on, meaning that his clothes weren't finished drying yet.

I turned around and Shawn wasn't anywhere to be seen. I didn't think much of it, but just closed the door after me and started walking back up stairs.

Once I reached to the top of the stairs, Shawn was standing in the hallway looking at some pictures that were hanged up on the wall.

Once he noticed me walking towards him, he just stopped and stared at me.

"Your clothes aren't ready yet" I said as I took a peak at what photo he was looking at.

It was my graduation picture from when I graduated high school. I smiled and then looked at shawn and he just started at me like he was trying to say something, but couldn't say.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I said, but Shawn ignored me but slowly walked towards me. It kind of frightened me at first. But the closer he got, the more I started to walk back. I eventually stopped because I would've fallen down the stairs if I continued to walk back.

"Shawn what are you doing-" I laughed but Shawn just pinned me to the wall forcefully, crashing our lips together and sliding his tongue inside my mouth immediately.

I was obviously taken back by all of this and immediately pulled away. I was about to speak but Shawn placed a finger over my lips.

"Don't talk" Shawn said as he pushed me a bit harder into the wall.

He then started to kiss my neck and started sucking on it. I'm not gonna lie, I loved this feeling so much.

I moaned almost immediately caving in, opening my mouth which caused Shawn to place his lips on mine.

Shawn's body was so close to mine that I could feel him getting hard, and It just caused me to shudder in anticipation of what has to come.

"I missed y-you so much" Shawn said in-between kisses.

This can't be happening. Not now. Not with him.

"Stop" I said as I pulled away from him.

"What's gotten into you?" I questioned as I stepped away from him.

He rolled his eyes and took a step closer to me.

"I missed you"

"Okay I missed you too, But am I throwing myself onto you?" I said but Shawn just laughed.

"You're funny you know that" Shawn said and started laughing and walked into my room.

He left me there confused. Was I supposed to laugh and follow him back to my room? I've never been move confused.

-

muahhhhh i hope you liked this. sorry for the long wait. but i'm back Xx