Rekindked? ~ Part Two <3

"Liam" I answered shortly before turning on my heal and making a break for the door. Of course im not that lucky, he's always had faster reflexes. Liam grabs my arm, spinning me around, forcing me to face him. This is something I didn't want to do for a long time.

"Katie, please, can we talk?"

"No" I say before pulling my arm from his grip and again making my way to the door.

"Please , Kat , please - just let me explain at least" Nobody else has ever called me Kat. I guess they realized that was Liam's name for me. They knew how much it hurt when he left so i guess they stayed clear of that nickname. I hadn't heard that name in a long time. That faltered me for a second before i really blew up. 

"I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU LIAM YOU LEFT  ME REMEMBER?" I screamed, by now people where staring. Full on staring, they weren't even trying to hide the fact they were listening to our conversation. I suppose the fact i was full on screaming at Liam Payne from One Direction didn't help that situation i suppose.

"Well i have a lot to say to you, please Kat, please - for the sake of everything we had been through before i left you have to let me explain" Why did he have to know me so well? Why couldn't I have become a different person in the four years we haven't spoken?

"Fine" i huff "I will be at the Starbucks round the corner in a hour and a half if you wanna talk"

***

I arrive at the cafe expecting to have to wait for Liam, i was wrong. As i approached i spotted him sat in the far back corner with ... two cups of coffee? What? As i walk up to the table he tells me he ordered my favourite a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. I can't believe he remembered all this time , it's been three years and he still remembers my Starbucks order.

"so how are you Kat?"

"I'm fine"

"Good. Its good your okay."

"Good? Liam do you not know anything?

"What are you talking about? You said you were fine"

"FINE DOESN'T MEAN FINE! The scale goes great , good , okay , not okay , i hate you , fine" Well that left Liam speechless , so i did what i do best , i got up ready to run away from my problems. However, before i could do so Liam grabbed my wrist making me unable to leave.

"P-please don't leave , don't make the same mistake that i did"

"Mistake??"

"Yes mistake. Kat I miss you okay? I miss that I could tell you everything and anything. I miss our traditional Friday night sleepovers where we had a movie marathon and stuffed out face with as much junk food as humanly possible. I miss the way you smile at the ground and blush when you are embarrassed and you sometimes forget to blink when your intrigued. Or Monday morning starbucks before school to wake us up before double maths. Everything Kat , I miss home and you and of best friendly traditions and everything. I know I have been an absolute prick to you but please, i will do anything to have you back in my life, anything i swear"

"wow. Liam I don't know what to say. How did you remember all that?"

"I never forgot. Kat honestly, I can't explain how sorry I am, please forgive me"

"I forgive you Li" But the real question was , did i really forgive him or was i just saying this? I don't know , I am so confused, he just waltzes back into my life like nothing happens and i just forgive him. I guess the truth is I have missed him too, so much.

"So, can we have our traditional Friday night tomorrow then?"

"Actually no we can't"

"But whyyyyy??" He sounded like a five year old that didn't get his way.

"I'm leaving Liam, I'm going back to Uni, I drive back down to London in the morning so i better get going so i can pack"

"Can i at least get your number?" I quickly handed him my phone and he typed in his number. With a swift hug from Liam I was on my way back home. Maybe things would be okay after all....

A/N

Heyyy , sorry there is so much speech in this chapter, i've had exams for three weeks so i havent been able to update  but i am back active now and i am currently writing new chapters for this and Age Doesn't Matter.

If you are currently reading Age Doesn't Matter When Your In Love then i recommend that you go back and re-read the previous chapters because i have gone in and edited and changed some of the story for example taking out carroty bits and making the story better.

Follow me:

Twitter --        L0zzagat3

Instagram--      Laurenelizabethgate_      &        randompotato101

Also follow me and caitlin on instagram-- rockme__onedirection (two underscores)