The Missing Years

Regina POV:

When I found Henry, I asked him if I could borrow his book, I'm sure it sounded random to him but there was a reason behind it, one I couldn't say straight away. At least not until he remembers who he is and that I am his mother. Once I got his book, I took it back to the bar and started reading it hoping to find out what happened in the Enchanted Forest and who cursed us... As I read the book, I was quite shocked as to what was in there. in the book, Henry met another version of Cinderella and they fought two witches with the names of Mother Gothel and Drizella. As I read on, Henry and Cinderella eventually fell in love and had a child named Lucy. So Henry really is Lucy's father. The book also said that Hook and Emma had a child. My only question is why don't we remember any of this? I then called Killian because he should know what's in the book.

Killian/Hook POV:

When Regina called me saying that there was something in the book I had to see, I knew it must have been something important and hopefully something that can be useful to figure out who cursed us and why and how to break it, if it can be broke that is. So, when I got to the bar, I asked her what she had found out. Although what she did tell me shocked me quite a lot. She told me that back in Storybrooke, me and Emma had a child together but I don't understand why we don't remember any of this and I think Regina is thinking the same thing. So, we read more of the book. She also told me that the two main villains so far seemed to be two witches who went by the names, Mother Gothel and the other one was called Drizella. As we read on it was revealed in the book that Drizella was the daughter of Lady Tremaine which explains why Drizella hates Cinderella and that Lady Tremaine would be behind the whole thing. And strangely enough, Lady Tremaine looks an awful lot like Victoria Belfry and Drizella looks like Ivy.

Regina POV:

When we saw in the book that Lady Tremaine and Drizella look so much like Belfry and Ivy, it made sense that they could be the ones to cast the curse but we wouldn't know until we read the rest of the book. However, I am now thinking, if they are the villains, is there any chance they're awake from the curse if they cast it? As we got to the end of the book, it showed that the Mother Gothel and Drizella had kidnapped Henry, me and Zelena went to rescue him but the two witches had poisoned Henry and the only cure was to be in a land without magic. And then they forced me to choose between him dying in the Enchanted Forest or casting the curse and everyone in the realm to a land without magic to save Henry. As I read this I then knew that if the curse was to be broken, Henry would die and that Drizella and Gothel found a way to make the curse hero proof.

Ending this chapter here next chapter, Regina and Hook will do what they can to find a way to break the curse without Henry dying.