Confronting Lucy about the Curse

Hook POV:

Now that I am awake from this curse, I need to find Lucy and tell her to do all she can to get Henry to believe in magic again... I have now left Regina, I mean Roni's bar and have started to look for Lucy without making it obvious to anyone. I eventually found her with her mother Jacinda near a wishing well. While I was thinking about how to tell Lucy I am awake from the curse, I also know that I am going to need Regina's help but it's going to be hard when she doesn't know who she is.

After a short while of thinking I realised that Lucy and Jacinda have come over to me asking if I am alright. I said that I was but I was missing something vital for my plan, as far as Jacinda is concerned I am talking about my mission to find a missing woman which is true but I need to figure out where I could find a memory potion but I can't say that to directly to them because Jacinda will just think I am being crazy. Lucy on the other hand might just believe me... while I was talking to them, Henry came over to us asking if everything was okay we said everything was fine. Now that Henry is talking to Jacinda, I can now ask Lucy if she can find anything that will help Roni believe again so she can remember who she is.

Lucy POV:

I was quite surprised when detective Rogers asked me to get Roni to believe in magic and curses. That can mean only one thing, he is awake from the curse. I do want to know who he was back in the enchanted forest and Storybrooke but I should do what he asks first then maybe he will tell me. Although I am wondering if he had anything to do with any fairy tale characters from Neverland. Maybe he is Captain Hook because Captain Hook did own the Jolly Roger and his last name is Rogers. It's a theory for now but I will do my best to find something to make Roni believe again. I am also wondering who she was back in Storybrooke.

;tW(