Happy Endings Final Chapter

Hook POV:

Now that Gothel was locked away securely and Drizella was dead, I am now hoping that this means everything can go back to normal. Not long after everything seemed normal, I felt as though my memories were flooding back. The main one was the day Henry left Storybrooke for the Enchanted Forest and Emma announced that we were expecting a child. I also remembered that we had named our daughter Alice who was known as Tilly in Hyperion Heights. I knew who she was so I said to Emma we can find her once we've checked on Henry and the others.

Emma POV:

When Hook said Alice was in Hyperion Heights, I knew we had to find her but I wanted to make sure Henry and the others were okay as well. I don't even know if Alice and Henry would have met each other because we were in different realms. I think the last time I even saw Henry was that night he called us to the Enchanted Forest from Storybrooke to rescue him and Ella. It didn't take long to find Henry and Ella. Although I didn't know who the child was with them at first but I was wondering if it was Lucy, the girl Regina told me so much about.

Henry POV:

I am glad that the curse is finally broken and they found a way to cure me. When I saw my moms, I ran over to them and hugged both of them. Then I realised that mom won't have met Lucy so I introduced them to each other. After a while, my mom said that she and Hook had to find my sister, I asked them what her name was in Hyperion Heights and Hook said that here she goes by the name Tilly. I then knew exactly who they were looking for, I just didn't realise that she was my sister. So, I said told Hook to call her to see if she can make it here. After a moment, I asked my other mom if it was okay to do a get together to celebrate the curse being broken. She agreed and said to my mom and Hook to use that as an excuse to get her to come.

No Ones POV:

When everyone was together at the bar, there was a celebration similar to when they had defeated the black fairy all those years ago. There was a large table with a selection of food etc. and everyone was just standing around talking to each other. Tilly/Alice had reunited with her parents and the rest of her family. Henry was cured from the poison, Drizella was gone and Gothel was locked away. It was indeed a happy ending for everyone at last.

I'm ending this story here. Apologies if short. Please read and review. I will start taking ideas for Captain Swan one shots so let me know if you have any.