Saving Henry

Emma Swan POV:

I was finally able to reach Hyperion Heights thanks to Zelena. This means that I can now save Henry. When I saw Henry lying on the floor barely alive, I was at a loss for words. However, I did know what had to be done but either me Regina had to give up our magic in order to save him for the spell to work. When I told Regina, she said she would happily give it up to save Henry. I knew she would but I couldn't let her do that. I have lived part of my life without magic so it would be easier for me to give it up.

Regina POV:

When Emma told me that one of us had to give up our magic to cast the spell to save Henry, I would do it without hesitation. Then she told me that she has lived part of her life without magic, before she knew about Storybrooke. I then said that it still should be me because I am also his mother and would do anything to save him. But after I had said that to Emma, she told me it had to be her because I have been with him and would need my magic in order to protect him and the others. I then knew that she was right and stopped arguing with her. The important thing now was to save Henry.

Hook POV:

When I heard that Emma was going to surrender her magic, I didn't like the idea of her doing that. I'm not saying this because she's the Saviour but because it's what makes her special and Regina of all people should know that. I asked Emma if there was any other way to save him but Emma said that there was no time and that there wasn't. Then Regina said to Emma, if they both used their powers to create the spell to save him, then it would be twice as powerful and maybe neither of them would have to surrender their powers.

Regina POV:

When I said to Emma and Hook that if we combined our magic to create the spell, I told them it could work because then it would be powerful enough. Of course, Emma was still unsure about it but then I told her that there was no time to argue about it and she agreed. So, we got into position to use our magic on Henry and then we cast the spell and I concentrated on nothing on saving Henry, same goes for Emma... now that we have casted the spell, all we can do now is wait and hope for the best.

Emma Swan POV:

Not long after we had cast the curse, I heard the doors being slammed open. It was Drizella and Gothel. They must have found out that I had arrived in Hyperion Heights and now they want a war. I didn't know if myself or Regina still had our magic but I told her to strike anyway. I was quite surprised that we still had our magic and were in fact able to attack Drizella and Gothel before they attacked us. They must have thought if we both cast the spell that neither of us would have our powers. I guess they weren't expecting us to still have them. It wasn't long until I realised that Henry was starting to wake up. The spell must have cured him. Henry wanted to fight with us but me and Regina both told him he couldn't. We wanted to make sure he was okay. After that we got into position. It was going to be one heck of a witch fight.

I couldn't help it with the cliff hanger. Next chapter will be the witch fight.