The Curse Is Broken

Zelena POV:

After I told Hook and Regina that the only way to break the curse without Henry dying is to firstly break the curse, then defeat Gothel and Drizella. When they are defeated, the spell that that used to poison Henry's heart would be undone but we would have to act fast once it is broken. I then asked Regina if she knew how the curse would be broken and if it was the same as the curse she cast many years ago. Regina told me that it was the same except the true loves kiss had to be between Henry and Jacinda. So, it is basically just the same as last time but with different people breaking the curse.

Regina POV:

Once we arrive back in Hyperion Heights, we go back to my bar to see how Henry was getting on. When we went in, everything seemed to be in place which was a good thing. Henry came over to us and asked us if they found anything out while we were away about taking down Belfry. He also asked us who the red head was. I couldn't tell him who she really is so I told Zelena to use her cursed name, Kelly. I then told Henry that the woman with me and Hook or Detective Rogers in his case was called Kelly and she was here to help us take down Belfry.

Henry POV:

When Roni introduced me to Kelly, I introduced myself. After that, I pulled Roni to one side because I wanted to ask her if she had any advice on how I can persuade Jacinda to go on a date with me. She simply said be your charming self. That's not the sort of advice I was expecting but I guess I can try to make it work. I did have an idea that could work. So, I said to Roni that I was going to find Jacinda and ask her and left the bar pretty much straight away.

Hook POV:

Now that Henry was going to ask Jacinda, this was his chance to fall in love again and break the curse. This also means that the three of us would have to figure out a way to defeat Gothel and Drizella once the curse was broken in order to save Henry. I asked Regina and Zelena if they knew if Gothel and Drizella had any weaknesses that we could use to our advantage. Neither of them knew of any weaknesses. However, my theory is that they could freeze them using their magic because surely magic will return once the curse is lifted.

Regina POV:

After a few hours of deciding on a plan to defeat Gothel and Drizella, I felt a sudden wave of magic. That could only mean one thing, Henry and Jacinda have broken the curse. I knew the curse had been broken because Henry and Jacinda came running back into the bar. I also knew it had been broken because he called me mom and hugged me. Now that the curse is broken we had to act fast before the poison kicks in to Henry again. So, myself, Zelena and Kilian went to find Gothel and Drizella for the final war. I knew Henry would want to be there but I said to Jacinda to keep him at the bar because we didn't know when the poison would start. If it would be straight away or a delayed reaction.

Ending this chapter here. Sorry if it's a bit rushed I need to finish this fan fiction so I can move on to my other ones. I have ideas for others as well but I need to finish all of them first.