The Saviour

Just to avoid any confusion, in this fanfic, magic returned when the curse was broken.

Regina POV:

After the curse was broken and everyone remembered who they were, I told Jacinda (Ella) to stay with Henry. Before we left Lucy called Jacinda asking her where her and Henry were. When she told her that they were in the bar where I had told them to stay, I said to her to get Lucy there to make sure she is safe. Not long after that we left to find Drizella and Gothel... when we left to find them, we decided to look in the hotel that Belfry runs because that is usually where Drizella usually hangs around.

Hook POV:

Once we had arrived at the hotel, we went inside and like we had suspected, we had found Drizella with Gothel. Drizella then told us that Henry and Ella obviously managed to break the curse. Then she said that no body here can help him now. She said that with an evil grin on her face. Regina was ready to throw a fireball at her but before she did I yelled at them asking who was able to help Henry. I was quite shocked at the answer I received. She told us the only person that could help Henry was Emma Swan. At this point I knew that they know where Emma is. I tried to get more answers out of them but all they would tell me is that Emma was still in Storybrooke.

Zelena POV:

When they said that the Saviour was the only one to help Henry, I wasn't entirely sure if they were telling the truth. However, we didn't have any other choice but luckily for us, I had enough magic to bring Emma right to us if she is still even alive. After we left Drizella and Gothel, we went back to the bar where Henry, Ella and Lucy are... when arrived at the bar, I conjured up a spell that created a portal so it would automatically bring Emma to us assuming she is alive.

Hook POV:

It didn't take long for Zelena to create a spell that could hopefully bring Emma to us. Once the spell was complete, we waited for a short while. At first, I didn't think anything was going to happen but to my surprise Emma showed up out of nowhere. When Zelena said she was going to bring Emma to us, I thought she meant that she would create some kind of portal but I guess not. As soon as Emma saw me, she ran over to me and kissed me. I asked her where she had been and what happened to her but she told me she would explain it all after we save Henry and defeat Gothel and Drizella.

Sorry if this is short, next chapter you will find out if they can Save Henry.