Evil Queen Is Back

Lucy POV:

Now that I am back at my Step-Grandmother's place, I begin my search to look for any clues that could help Roni believe magic and the curse. I must have spent at least half an hour searching when I came across a photo. But this wasn't any photo. It was Roni with a child who looked like a younger version of Henry. Without even thinking, I immediately head over to Roni's bar along with my book just in case it can help.

When I arrive at Roni's I go straight over to her without thinking and immediately show her the photo and ask her who the kid is in the photograph. When she saw the photo, I could tell she was confused, like she had never seen it before. She told me she had no idea who the kid was and that she didn't know where the place was the photo was taken. Not long after, Henry walks into the bar. I think he heard us talking about the photo because he asked Roni if he could see it. Roni showed him the photo and told Henry that she didn't know who the child was. As soon as Henry saw the photograph, I could tell he immediately recognised the boy in the picture and it think Roni could tell too. After a minute or so Henry told us that he knew who the boy in the photo was. He said it was him. I knew that this was proof that Storybrooke and the enchanted forest exist and that everything in this book actually happened.

Regina/Roni POV:

This photo doesn't make any sense. I have never been to Storybrooke and I only met Henry when he first came to Hyperion Heights. I asked Lucy if I can look at the book she had, as I flipped through the pages I noticed that there was a character named Regina Mills which was impossible. It was impossible because years ago I tried to adopt a boy but the woman who got him was also name of Regina Mills. The strange thing about this book was that the images of Regina in the book look like me but surely that is a coincidence.

I began flipping through more of the pages in the book, but the stories seem very familiar as if like a memory that had been forgotten long ago. That was when I started to get flashbacks and after a few broken out of my thoughts by Detective Rogers asking if I was okay. He must have come into the bar while I was looking through the pages. But I am wondering if it was him that got Lucy to get me to believe in magic and curses again.

Hook POV:

I walked into the bar and noticed that Regina, I mean Roni was looking through Lucy's book and had a photo of her and Henry from when he was a boy. I wonder if she knows who she really is, I guess I should try and test if she's awake from the curse or not. Once I had her attention, I asked her what the name Regina Mills meant to her. She then said it depends on what the name Killian Jones and Emma Swan meant to him. I then knew that she was awake from the curse and she knows that I am too.

Lucy POV:

I don't know what just happened to Roni but I think that she might just know who she really is, the former evil queen. The strange thing is detective Rogers and Roni are acting like they have known each other for a long time so I think they have definitely woke up from the curse. The main question now is who cursed everyone, how do you break it and is Roni definitely the former evil queen and who was detective Rogers back in the Enchanted Forest?