Chapter 3 - Moodswing Thanksgiving

You woke up to your phone ringing, screaming for you to get up. Checking the time, it was 10:00 am. Have you really been asleep that long? Well, you did spend alot of time on your computer last night. It only made sense that you needed a lot of rest given how much has been going on recently. You then answered the phone and it was, you guessed it, Frisk.

"Hello?"

"Hi (Y/n)! Have you gotten ready for the meetup yet? Everybody is going to bring a homemade dish! I can't wait to see what culinary dish you've prepared!"

Oh yeah, you had to make something for the dinner. Frisk had asked everyone to bring one. You planned on making Chilli. You had already plugged in the Crock-Pot last night. Now all you had to do was finish putting the rest of the ingredients in. Chilli is one of your favorite dishes so you thought you'd make some for the occasion.

"Yeah, I'm doing my best. I can't wait to show you guys what I made!"

"That's great! I can't wait either!" Frisk replied happily.

"Oh yeah, I met one of your friends at the store yesterday. Sans, was it?"

"Yeah, he told me about that. I was really surprised! I mean, what were the chances?"

"I know right? Though his jokes were terrible, but good at the same time? I don't know how to put it."

"Haha, yeah, he'll do that to you! You want me to pick you up at 2:30?"

"Yeah! That sounds perfect! See you then!" You both said goodbye then hung up.

You went into the kitchen and started up the Crock-Pot, carefully putting some of the ingredients in. You headed to the bathroom to take a shower so that while you're waiting for the Crock-Pot to be ready enough for you to put the vegetables in, you can get yourself cleaned up and make yourself look presentable. You grabbed two folded towels from the closet, your clothes you're going to wear, and stacked them on top of bathroom counter, waiting for you until you're ready to use them. You took one of the towels and lied them on the floor in front of the bathtub/shower so you wouldn't get the floor wet.

You took your clothes off and got in, turning it on and setting the knob/water to the right temperature. You scrubbed your body, face, and hair, scrubbing off all the dirt that was clogging your pores. Once you were done, your turned of the shower and got out, drying yourself off and putting your clothes for the day on. You brushed, blow-dried, and fixed your hair up. You got out and went straight for the kitchen.

You checked the chilli, adding the spices, cheese, and sour cream to it. You stirred it thoroughly to make you evenly mixed the ingredients together. The sour cream and cheese gave the shilling a lighter hue, making it not look so spicy, even though it's pretty mild. It was 2:00 when it was finally ready. You ran to the bathroom and carefully applied your make-up. You finished and pulled out your phone, checking the time. It was now about 2:30. You heard a knock on your front door. You opened it and Frisk was standing there, giving a welcoming smile.

"Hi Frisk!" You greeted cheerfully.

"Hi (Y/n)! Are you ready?" Frisk questioned, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah! Let me go get the food!"

Running back inside, you entered the kitchen, and unplugging and wrapping the Crock-Pot. You grabbed the Chilli and your keys and quickly headed out the door, locking it behind you.

"I'm ready!" You exclaimed happily.

Frisk grabbed your hand and brought you to a red, expensive looking, Sports car with a skeleton in the driver's seat.

"HELLO HUMAN FRISK, HUMAN UH... FRIEND OF FRISK. WAIT, WHAT WAS YOUR NAME AGAIN?"
"(Y/n). Yours?"

"OH YES, (Y/N)! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! PLEASED TO MAKE YOUR AQUAINTANCE HUMAN (Y/N)!" Smiling, you chuckled at the way he said that.