Last Update Before Reboot

I have decided that I won't do the reboot in another book, but rather just unpublished the old chapters in this book and upload new ones in this one as well as update the cover and summary.

It might be a while before I begin and release chapter one, or it might not. It all depends, considering I have two other books I am running. I have the entire plot and/or synopsis of this story planned though, but I would still like your guys' opinions.

What did you like about this fic? What did you hate about it? Any suggestions?

Keep in mind that I was in middle school when I started this book, so I know the quality and characters themselves aren't very good or well written. I also just came up with plot as I went back then one hundred percent, so I made lots of errors with in-story time and events. Despite all it's flaws and how long ago I started this book, I don't want to discard it and I still want to finish it. I just have two other books that will slow my progress.

In the meantime, I have found some Gaster x Readers I absolutely love and think you guys will love to read yourselves.

Soul of Fire (Archive of Our Own)
Violet Velveteen (Archive of Our Own)
That Would be Enough (Archive of Our Own)
Doctor, Dear Doctor (Archive of Our Own)