Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V

Tick Tock.

There goes the clock.

Tick Tock.

Make it stop.

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

That's all I hear.

Tick Tock.

I can't anymore.

Tick tock.

Help me please.

Tick Tock.

The ticking won't stop.

**

"Mr. Horan, are you alright", Dr. Harmon asked.

Was I really? I can't get these damn voices out of my head. They never leave me alone and I just want to let my anger out. What do they want from me?

"Yes", I simply replied.

Dr. Harmon nodded starring directly at me. What the hell is he starring at?

"It's not polite to stare", I smirked starring back at him.

"Niall, what do you feel right now", Dr. Harmon asked grabbing a notepad from his desk.

I simply ignored his question and looked at the door.

"Who was that young lady that walked out, is she your daughter", I asked.

"That's private information Niall. This is your session and I can't tell that kind of information to you", Dr. Harmon stated.

I scoffed and looked away. He's the same as the others that helped me but they always seem to disapper. Yeah, let's go with that.

"Do you believe in Evil", I asked propping myself up.

"What's your definition on evil Niall", Dr. Harmon asked.

"That everyone has a dark side in them and has no control on their body", I said.

"Now answer this, is that how you are feeling right now? Do you feel like you have no control over your body", Dr. Harmon asked.

To be honest, that's none of his god damn business. Nobody needs to know about that. I just simply smile looking back at the door. I just want to get out of here, I want to go back to my room where I can be alone.

"Are you scared of me", I asked looking up.

"No why should I be", Dr. Harmon replied.

He scribbled something on his god damn notepad. I'm this close to ripping that out of his fucking hands. Ok Niall, calm down.

"Oh I don't know, I killed 5 women this past year", I said sarcastically.

"You seem to be proud for what you did", Dr. Harmon stated.

Well no shit.

"Eh", I simply replied.

"Did you wanted to kill those women", Dr. Harmon asked.

"I don't know, you tell me", I said.

Dr. Harmon sighed and scribbled down more shit on his notepad. He is literally driving me insane.

"I heard you cheated on your wife", I smirked.

"How did you know", Dr. Harmon asked nervously.

"Well you talk very loud, it's a shame really. How can you help us if you have a messed up life too", I stated.

"Mr. Horan-", Dr. Harmon started but I cut him off.

"You know what, that's enough for today", I said standing up.

"We still have a lot of time", Dr. Harmon replied.

"Oh well I don't give a shit, come on buddy take me back", I said walking over to the nurse.

Was he really considered a nurse? I would like to say he is my bodyguard, the one to keep me out of trouble. It's not like I'm going to kill people when I'm here, I'm not that stupid. I heard Dr. Harmon sighed but he dismissed me anyway. It's not like I needed his permission anyway.

"Niall, Niall, Niall", I heard whispering in my ear.

I turned around to see nobody there. My heart started to quicken, the voices are back.

"Bye Harmon, I'll see you next time", I fake smiled waving bye opening the door in front of me.

I stepped out from the office and headed to the front desk where the exit was. I see the girl that was there with Dr. Harmon and I simply wink.

All girls are scared of me, I find it interesting.

"Till next time Darling", I smirk as the nurse grabs me pulling me out.

Jeez, pushy much.

****

Lucy P.O.V

My heart finally stopped beating when Niall walks out from the door. I'm surprised that there isn't police officers around him. He's a serial killer for god sakes. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to see my father.

"You know this is dangerous right", I said.

"He's very stubborn, he didn't even talk to me about his problems", my father sighed.

"Well what do you expect? He is a lunatic that kills woman. I'm surprised they haven't thrown him into jail", I excalimed.

"Because he was filed as a psychotic person. You see he is in a institution right now gettting taken care off by nuns. They have a belief that something possessed them into being like this", my father explained.

"That's crazy. We aren't in the 1800 centuries anymore", I stated.

"I know, let me finish. I know that in fact that Niall isn't possessed or anything. I was reading his file", my father stated.

"Mind if I read it", I asked.

"I can't do that Lucy, it's private information. Now since he decided to leave early, we have the rest of the day to ourselves", my father smiled.

"Oh great", I replied sarcastically.

"Come on, I'll buy you some lunch and I'll take you home after that", my father asked.

"Ok let's get this over with then", I shrugged getting up from my seat across Grace.

"Now Grace, if I have any more appointments just call me", my father sternly said to Grace.

"Of course Sir", Grace said.

I walked out from the clinic heading into my father's car. Why are they not freaking out that Niall is going to be there every week. He can kill them and they don't seem to care. You can see that Niall is crazy, you can see it in his eyes. He killed 5 women, why the hell would he do that? What made him lead into something like that?

"Fuck", I cursed when I heard the door slam shut.

"Sorry Lucy, now next time I'm not taking you here when Niall is here", my father said backing out from the driveaway.

"Why not, I survived today", I commented.

"He asked about you, I don't want him to have any interest on you. He is a lunatic, I know I shouldn't say that about my patients but I can see it in his eyes", my father said seriously.

"Do you know his real story", I asked curiously.

"No but I will find out, this kid is interesting and I would get to the bottom of this", my father said driving the way to our favorite place to eat.

**

A/N: I just updated because I found out that I had over 600 reads in two days! That's crazy (lol get it). This is just a filler to let in on what happened in Niall's session. Comment and vote yeah, that's how i get motivation.