Chapter 19

(Unedited)

Lucy's P.O.V

Everything after that was a blur.

The screaming.

The shouting.

The ambulances.

Every single thing went in slow motion and I couldn't move or speak. I am shocked at what just happened and I couldn't process it.

"I need a doctor in here immediately!", a nurse shouted inside the hospital.

By the time she shouted that, the whole hospital turned to see what was going on. There were many people shouting at me telling me what happened but I couldn't talk. I couldn't process what happened and what just happened to my best friend.

"Just save him", I shouted.

Everyone turns to me like I lost my mind and I guess I am right now. Seeing your best friend unconscious on the hospital's stretchers makes you lose your mind.

"Did you just not hear me! Save him, do something please", I shouted in tears.

I see them wheel him into a room while I drop myself in the middle of the room. He shouldn't have went in front of me. I close my eyes remembering what happened just 30 minutes ago.

**

"Niall can't control his body right now", he said smiling looking down.

He starred right back at me and pulled a needle from behind his back.

"I can control yours now too", he smiles coming closer.

I step back everytime he came closer and he just chuckled lunging the needle. I closed my eyes and shouted but I felt nothing. I regained my breath and open my eyes to see Liam with a needle on his chest. I dropped to the floor and shouted trying to keep him awake. I see his eyes start to droop and I look up to see Niall nowhere around.

"You"re a monster! Do you know that", I shouted.

By the time I was shouting and screaming for help, they finally came. The nurses in the institution called the ambulances getting Liam out of Niall's room. Everyone kept shouting and asking me what happened but I couldn't say anything. I was in complete mute and I just cried holding into Liam.

"You-you know it wasn't his fault", Liam croaked.

"Liam, just stay awake ok. The ambulances are coming already", I said.

"It hurts and I feel wierd. My body, I just can't", Liam said closing his eyes a bit.

"Hey no, stay awake please. Niall isn't in his room and the other nurses are trying to find him", I choked out.

Liam sighs and closes his eyes just when the paramedics came in and put him in the stretcher.

"Can I ride with you, I'm his sister", I said hoping he will believe me.

"Of course, get in", the paramedic said putting Liam in and getting inside helping me in.

They were putting wires around Liam while checking his heartbeat.

"Do you know what they injected him with", the paramedic asked.

I nod my head no trying to stay calm. I hear Liam's steady heart beating going in a slow pace.

***

"Lucy!", someone shouted making me snap back into reality.

I turned around to see my mother and my father both walking up to me frantically.