Chapter 5

(Unedited)

Niall's P.O.V

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

That's all I hear.

Tick Tock.

I live in fear.

Tick Tock.

With nothing to shear.

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

***

They say I am mad
That I am evil
And creepy
That my genes are corrupted
And my brain is deformed
That my actions are freaky
That my behavior is not the norm
They then ask me the question
“Sir why are you this way?”
I tell them as such:

“A genetic predispisation
An environment unsound
The reasons for madness
Don’t matter to me
For I believe
In the world
Of impossibility”

Wacko Schizo
Psycho and nuts
Call me whatever
I don’t mind
For I can escape
To a strange world
And leave you behind.

I’ve seen places from hell
with fires and flames
Of torture and madness
It’s name is taboo
Psychosis, psychosis
Does it scare you?

Madness, Madness
A self destruct button
That I pressed
Years ago
To blast off on a mission
To a planet
Where the aliens are free
To play with
My memories

Here things are different
Many say they are strange
Here it’s the “normals”
That are deranged
If you want to be different
If you want to be free
From logic and reason
Then come and meet me
On this strange planet called
Insanity.

I sighed and put my pencil down and looked around the cafeteria. It's been a whole week and it's been hell! The voices in my head seem to never stop now with more delusions and hallucinations. I don't even know what's real now, that's how bad it has gotten. I have a session today with Dr. Harmon and I can't wait to get this over with. I want to see his daughter that I met last week.

I smirked.

She was so afraid when she bumped into me last week, she couldn't even stutter a word. I like that I have that kind of affect with womens but I hate it. I hate it that all women will always be afraid of me, does that mean I would never have a chance of falling in love. If i did, would they even love a mess up guy that has no control on over his body? After that encounter I haven't stop thinking about her and my shitty life. I don't even know her name but I will find out because I'm pretty sure she's not going to tell me. Last week I asked for her name but that's when Liam came in and dragged me back to my room where I could be by myself. Doesn't  he know what happens when I'm alone, I'm sick and tired of the games my mind is playing. They give me pills to calm me down but it doesn't fucking work. Don't they get it! It's like they are asking me to kill them, the voices doesn't like it when I take those pills. They said those pills are going to drift them away from me. I seem concerned but in reality, I just want them out of my mind.

"Horan, it's time for your session", Liam said sternly.

I simply nod walking down the hallway once again with all eyes on me. I don't mind anymore, I'm getting used to it. I felt a certain pair of eyes on me and I finally glanced at the other direction to see her standing there observing me like I was a fucking lab rat. I smiled once again.

"Hey sweetheart, see you later", I winked opening the door.

I closed it and sat in the usual spot waiting for him to start talking.

"How you been Niall", Dr. Harmon asked.

"You know, life is a living hell", I blurted out. .

"It's that how you feel", Dr. Harmon asked.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure you heard what has been going on with me this past week. All those pills I'm taking, all the delusions and hallucinations I have been having. This whole week has been a living hell for me. The voices in my head seem to get more aggressive than before.", I exclaimed.

Dr. Harmon nodded and wrote something on his notepad. I'm surprised I even told him what I felt this past week. I just needed to tell somebody before I go mental. I chuckled a bit, I'm already insane, nothing is going to change that.

"I heard you had a insanity attack two days ago, care to explain me that situation", Dr. Harmon asked.

I stayed quiet. He doesn't need to know about that, he can find that by himself since he knows everything that happens to me.  

"What's your daughter name", I asked after a few moments of silence.

"I can't tell you that information Niall, what sudden interest", Dr. Harmon asked.

"Well she's hot", I mumbled shrugging my shoulders.

Dr. Harmon cleared his throat and mumbled something under his breath.

"Anything else you want to talk about", Dr. Harmon suggested.

"Yeah, don't subscribe pills for me. You know what would happen if you do, someone might die", I said getting up from my chair and heading to the door.

"See you next week", I smiled opening it and closing it.

I spot her behind the desk looking at my way. I looked at her with sudden interest for a little while before Liam came in telling me to start going. I heard a lady behind her whispering to her and I finally got what I wanted.

Her name.

"Lucy. That's a lovely name sweetheart", I smiled chuckling a bit of her reaction.

Liam then started pulling back to my room without another glance of the girl I have gotten sudden interest to.

****

Lucy P.O.V

"Grace! You said my name out loud", I exclaimed pacing back and forth.

This is bad. He now knows my name, I see the way he looks at me. It gives me chills everytime he calls me sweetheart and the way he looks at me. I can't lie and say that I hate the he knows my name. This gives me a better chance of knowing more about him, more than my own father. He hasn't got anything from him yet except the basics that he already knew. I am slightly interested in him but not in that kind of way. I'm interested on how he is and his personality.

"I'm sorry Lucy, I didn't know he was going to hear me", Grace panicked.

"No it's fine", I said sitting back down again.

I look up to see my father finally leaving the room to come our way. He seemed to be in deep thought about something.

"Something wrong", I asked.

"Your not coming here again. I'll still pick you up so we can spend time together but I'm not letting you in here anymore", my father sternly said.

"And why is that", I asked.

"Niall seems to be attracted to you, not in that kind of way", my father explained.

"I can take care of myself and I'm coming back with you next week", I grumbled.

"No your not Lucy", my father sighed.

"Too bad, I need to be here at 8 a.m. I have a job to attend here", I smiled.

A/N: oh damn, Lucy is going to be working at the institution. Thank you for the comments and votes! My next goal is

30 votes

7 comments.